8th February 2017 GK Questions: Current Economic affairs, current affairs quiz questions are available for the candidates who wish to appear for the upcoming competitive examinations. Check the current affairs today and practice the quiz on current affairs. You can check the monthly current affairs general knowledge questions and answers pdf at a free of cost on this page. Hence, try to bookmark this page to check the latest questions and answers related to the gk current affairs.
8th February 2017 GK Questions – Practice Daily GK Quiz
- By selling old junk material, I&B Ministry has earned Rs.15 lakh rupees.
- India Education Fair for Sri Lankan students starts in Colombo
- First all-women mosque in Lucknow to be powered by 100% solar energy.
- Delhi Govt approved the proposal to build 6,178 flats for poor this year.
- India to host Meeting of Global Initiatives to overcome nuclear terrorism in New Delhi
- ‘Optiemus Infracom’ a Delhi-based firm to manufacture BlackBerry smartphones.
- A Resident from Himachal Pradesh awarded Rs.1 lakh for saving schoolmates.
- 17th session of BIMSTEC senior officials’ meeting starts in Kathmandu.
- China – the world’s largest producer of solar power.
- Cyrus Mistry removed from Tata Sons board.
- IndusInd Bank’s chief economist – Gaurav Kapur.
- Anish Kapoor, the Indian-origin sculptor has won $1 million prize money by Israel Govt.
Feb 8th, 2017 Current Affairs – Today GK Questions and Answers
- Rs. 30000 crore – total outlay of the Assam State Govt Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY).
- MD and CEO of the Ujjivan Small Finance Bank – Samit Ghosh.
- The First smart police station of Andhra Pradesh – Guntur.
- Railway Ministry is set to lay the first railway line in Andaman and Nicobar Island that will connect Port Blair to Diglipur.
- Bank of Maharashtra has signed an agreement with the insurance company Cigna TTK Health.
- Axis Bank has signed an agreement with Earthport Plc to enable faster outbound cross-border payments for its customers.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has launched it’s 5 pilot branches in Bengaluru.
- The Human Resource Ministry is set to launch National Testing Agency to conduct entrance examinations for all higher and secondary education.
- UberHIRE – the name of the taxi hiring service launched by ride-hailing company Uber.
- India will host the World Billiards Championship.
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation – February 6.
Current Affairs Quiz questions and Answers – 8th February 2017
|8th February 2017 General Knowledge Quiz questions and answers||Practice 8th February 2017 Quiz|
|Today Current Affairs||8th Feb 2017 Current Affairs|