9th February 2017 GK Questions and Answers: Here comes the awesome news for the job seekers across the country. Recently, the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Notification 2017 has dispatched at the official website. So, get ready for your dream job. We think you are ready for the SSC CGL 2017 Examination. If you want to make something for yourself, then you have to work harder and smarter than anybody. The smart work does not come from anywhere. It just lies within you. By daily practicing the current affairs, gk questions and answers, general awareness questions and answers, you will definitely gain the knowledge in addition to marks. This small preparation is enough to make you move towards your dream job.
9th February 2017 GK Questions
- China becomes the world’s largest producer of solar power.
- Assam Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has presented Rs 2,350 crore Deficit Budget 2017-18.
- Telangana Govt has launched the India’s first social innovation center Launched in Nizamabad.
- International Conference & Exhibition on Terrestrial & Satellite Broadcasting begun in New Delhi
- India & Austria Signs Protocol to Amend Bilateral Taxation Treaty.
- Arunachal Pradesh becomes the first NE state in India to implement the e-Cabinet solution.
- 17th session of BIMSTEC Senior Officials Meeting Held in Kathmandu.
- Israel Passes Law Legalising 4000 Settlements in Occupied West Bank.
- Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has signed 4 more Unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs).
February 9, 2017 Current Affairs – 9th February 2017 GK Questions
- The 23rd edition of International Conference and Exhibition on Terrestrial Satellite Broadcasting – New Delhi.
- The Three-day Global conference on Nuclear Terrorism has begun in Delhi.
- The technology giant Samsung will launch Samsung Pay Wallet in India.
- Sourabh Verma has won the Men singles title of the 81st senior national Badminton Championships tournament.
- China has surpassed Germany to become the world largest producer of solar energy after nearly doubling its
installed photovoltaic capacity in 2016.
- Haryana Government has constituted D S Dhesi committee to resolve the problem of those agitating for reservation and other issues of the state.
- Axis Bank has tied up with a cross-border payment network Earthport Plc.
- India signed a protocol with Austria to amend the existing bilateral taxation treaty for Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion.
9 February 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers
- 17th session of the BIMSTEC senior officials meeting has begun in Kathmandu.
- Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
- The first social innovation center “the Kakatiya Hub For Social Innovation” has been launched in Telangana.
- As per the Budget 2017-18 of Assam, Rs. 100 crore amount has been proposed to increase the production of Muga silk.
- Russia has been banned from participating in the 2017 London World Athletics Championships due to state
sponsor doping scandal.
- IDFC Bank has partnered with Fin-tech startup IndiaLends to enable the first time borrowers with no credit history to take loans.
9 February 2017 Updates – Insight SSC CGL Notification 2017
|9th February 2017 GK Quiz Questions and answers||Practice 9th February 2017 Quiz|
|Current Affairs Today||9th Feb 2017 Current Affairs|
|Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017||Get SSC CGL 2017 Examination Details|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Names||Combined Graduate Level Posts|
|No of Posts available||4000+|
|Examination Name||SSC CGL 2017 Exam|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Starting to Apply Online||11th March 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||15th April 2017.|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Dates||19th June to 2nd July 2017|
|Exam Dates: SSC CGL Tier 2||5th to 8th September 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Dates||12th November 2017|
The SSC Exams mainly conducted on the basis of Current Affairs, General Awareness, Aptitude, GK Questions. We will update the daily Current Affairs, GK Quizzes for the sake of the candidates. Hence, Try to bookmark our page recruitment.guru for further details regarding the SSC CGL Preparation Tips, Exam Material.