January 21, 2017 Current Affairs are available for the examination aspirants. most of the competitive, entrance tests today are mainly based on the Latest Current affairs, general Awareness Questions, and answers. Hence, for the sake of the aspirants, we are providing the daily gk updates on this page. You can collect the latest news, international news, Sports, Economy, Environment updates on our page recruitment.guru. Likewise, we have dispatched the January 21 Current Affairs Questions below. Carefully read the Jan 21 Current Affairs 2017 and practice the 21st January 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
January 21 Current Affairs Questions – Practice Current GK Test
- The three-day national conference of central and state, UT ministers and secretaries of Tourism has begun in which state? Answer: Gujarat
- Which Indian actress has won the Favourite Dramatic TV Actress Award in the 2017 People Choice Award? Answer: Priyanka Chopra
- Which giant has acquired Twitter mobile application developer platform Fabric? Answer: Google
- Who has won the Pro Wrestling League Season 2 title? Answer: Punjab Royals
- Which bank has signed a MoU with IPPB to provide the technology platform for the pilot launch of IPPB? Answer: Punjab National Bank
- Who is the new Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Director? Answer: Alok Kumar Verma
- Which of the following firm has become Worldwide Sponsor of Olympic Games through 2028? Answer: Alibaba
- Which country passport has topped latest edition of the Arton Capital global ranking Passport Index with a visa-free score of 157? Answer: Germany
21st January 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers – GK Questions
- Geeta Sen, who passed away in January 2017, was a renowned: Actress
- Name the veteran scientist, known as a pioneer in black hole research in India, who passed away recently C V Vishveshwara
- According to Deloitte annual Money League, which is world richest football club? Answer: Manchester United
- Which country topped the list for the second year in a row in 2017 Bloomberg Innovation Index? Answer: South Korea
- World largest cricket stadium, having a seating capacity of 1.10 lakh spectators will be constructed in Ahmedabad
- What is the name of the web portal launched by Union HRD Minister Shri Prakash Javadekar? Answer: Shagun
- Which one of the following states did not celebrate their statehood day on 21 January 2016? Answer: Nagaland
- What is the name of the train between New Delhi – Varanasi? Answer: Mahamana Express
- Name the cricketer who is the brand ambassador of luxury real estate brand Nitesh Estates. Answer: Virat Kohli
- Who is the author of the book The Z Factor? Answer: Subhash Chandra
- The complete ban on the use of polyethylene came into effect in which state? Answer: Uttar Pradesh
- Which country on 21 January 2016 agreed to exclusively provide Biofarming technology to India? Answer: Mauritius
- Which city is the second capital of Himachal Pradesh? Answer: Dharmashala
January 21 Current Affairs 2017 Questions – 21 Jan GK Questions
- The US Launches Missile-Warning Satellite
- Robot Reporter Gets Article Published
- ISRO Realigns Orbit of ‘Mangalyaan’
- Bengaluru Ranked Most Dynamic City
- The 10th edition of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) kicked off.
- India Beat England to Clinch Series
- President Pranab Mukherjee has inaugurated the 28th Dantan Gramin Mela in West Midnapore district in West Bengal.
- China Economy Grows 6.7% in 2016.
These are the January 21 Current Affairs Questions and answers. Also, go through the 21st January 2017 Current Affairs. Practice the 21 Jan 2017 GK Quiz to analyze your performance.
Practice: 21st January 2017 GK Quiz
To practice more Daily GK Tests, visit our page Daily GK Quiz.