January 30 GK Questions and Answers pdf – check 30 th January 2017 Current Affairs: Recruitment.guru is one of the best destination for the job seekers and the candidates who are preparing for the competitive exams. We are providing the online exam tips, mock tests for the Quantitative aptitude questions and answers with the solution, reasoning questions, GK questions, and answers daily. You can practice Free Online Test, Mock Test, Daily Online Quiz on our portal.
Candidates who wish to prepare well for the competitive exams can get the free online study material here. Download pdf’s are also available for the leading competitive exams, entrance exams and recruitment exams in India.
January 30 GK Questions – 30th January 2017 Current Affairs
- Denmark – First country in the world to appoint a special digital ambassador
- The three-day long Brahmaputra Literary festival 2017 has begun in which state? Answer: Assam
- New Governor of Arunachal Pradesh- PB Acharya
- Men Singles Australian Open Title 2017 – Roger Federer
- Loan giving App CASHe has signed an agreement with which digital payment company? Answer: Paytm
- The India Pharma and India Medical Device-2017 conference – Bengaluru
- Head of the reconstituted TOP Committee – Abhinav Bindra
- The Government of India has recently signed white shipping agreement with which country? Answer: France
- What is the rank of Indian Think Tank Observer Research Foundation in the Global Go to Think Tank Index? Answer: 1st
- Which state government ratified the proposal of Bhutan to set up a Consulate General Office of the Royal Government of Bhutan in Guwahati? Answer: Assam
30th January 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers
- The Theme of the three days 29th Kerala Science Congress – Ecology and Environment
- United Kingdom country Prime Minister, the US President Donald Trump held his first summit after being sworn in as the President?
- Dr.Gullapalli N Rao has been inducted into the 2017 Ophthalmology Hall of Fame by the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- New Vice-Chancellor of Nalanda University – Vijay Pandurang Bhatkar
- Governor of Meghalaya – Banwarilal Purohit
- Scientists from which country have discovered an ancient insect preserved in amber, having its own specific order of existence? United States
- Son Goku – animated character has been selected as the brand ambassador of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Which state government has inked a MoU with the French based Aerocampus Aquitaine to set up a world-class aero skills academy in the state? Telangana
- The General Anti-Avoidance Rule is scheduled to be effective from which date? April 1, 2017
- New governor of Arunachal Pradesh (additional charge) – PB Acharya
January 30, 2017 Current Affairs update – January 30 GK Questions
|30th January 2017 GK Quiz||Start Quiz|
|Current Affairs of 30th January 2017||check Details|
For more Daily GK Question and Answers for Competitive Exams