10th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: Are you searching for current affairs today? You are at the correct destination. We are here to provide you with the information on latest general knowledge every day. Today, having the knowledge about the events taking place all around the world is necessary. Mainly, the questions from general awareness are included in the competitive exams. So, the individuals who are aiming for the competitive exams like UPSC, PO, IBPS must prepare well to answer the questions on general knowledge. Our team provides you with the daily GK Quiz for practice. For now, practice 10th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz here from this article.
General Knowledge Quiz on 10th April 2017 – Latest Current Affairs
First, know the benefits of quizzing. Quiz helps you to learn the things easily. It also helps to promote fun way of learning. So, candidates, practice the latest GK Quiz on 10th April 2017 and analyze yourself about your general awareness skills. Prepare well and crack the competitive exams easily. In addition to the current affairs quiz, you can also get the details of latest events happening all around from our portal recruitment.guru. Click on the below Start Quiz button to take 10th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
10th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – GK Today
Follow the below step by step procedure to practice the general knowledge quiz on 10th April 2017.
Steps to practice Today Current Affairs Quiz:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Initially, click on the start quiz button to begin the GK Quiz.
- Now, the online quiz on current affairs will begin automatically.
- 10th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz questions will appear on the screen.
- You have to answer 15 questions.
- The time duration for the 10th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is 15 minutes.
- Answer all the questions.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices and unanswered questions.
- You will gain 1 point for each correct answer.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Your score will appear on the screen.
Essential knowledge Capsule Of Latest Current Affairs – 10th April 2017
Read the list of general knowledge questions and answers for competitive exams below and then take the online current affairs quiz.
- Trail run of the Train between India and Bangladesh by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Namami Gange Projects gets approval of Rs. 2100 crores by the government.
- Loan Waiver schemes by Urjit Patel to undermine honest credit culture.
- Apple company gets patents for shock proof phone case that float on water.
- Draw of Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana will be carried out today at Rashtrapathi Bhavan.
- Private Real Estates to enter the “Housing for all by 2020” programme.
- Near IS groups Syrian Bastion Raqa, 15 civilians were killed in suspected US-lead coalition air strike.
- An agreement between India and UK on new areas of Economic Cooperation.
- New Chief Executive Officer of L&T – S. N. Subrahmanyam.
- Shiva Kriti Singh, the former Supreme Court Judge will be heading the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT).
- New protein called PorB which increases effectiveness of vaccines against cancer.
- New web portal “Bharat Ke Veer” launched by Rajnath Singh to contribute to the martyr’s families.
- Boxer Shyam Kumar wins gold at Thailand International.
- A book on Draupadi by the President of India Pranab Mukherjee and Veerappa Moili.
- After West Indies test, Pakistani cricketer Younis Khan to get retirement.
Also, read Current Affairs of 10th April 2017.
Quick Links for Online General Knowledge Quiz – GK Today
Click here to download Reasoning material for practice.
Hope the above information is useful for you to crack the competitive exams. Try to share this information with your friends.
With Regards ——– recruitment.guru