10th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Are you searching for current affairs today? Then you are at the right place. Here we are to give you latest updates on General Knowledge Questions every day. A lot of advancements are taking place in this 21st century. So, as we are living in this world, it is our responsibility to know about the current events happening all around. To make the individuals aware of the Current Affairs, right from schooling, General Knowledge is included in the academics. Even to attempt the competitive examinations, knowledge of the Current Affairs is essential. For now, practice the 10th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is a correct learning methodology for grabbing knowledge of the Current Affairs.
Also, check 10th March 2017 Current Affairs
10th March 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Online Quiz
Current Affairs are related to human life either directly or indirectly. Insight daily current affairs from our website and gain knowledge about the latest events happening all around. Mainly, knowing the current affairs are important to the aspirants opting for competitive examinations. Our web portal recruitment.guru is one such site which provides daily general knowledge questions which may appear in the competitive exams. Indian politics, economy, science & technology come under Current affairs. So, candidates have a glance at todays current affairs questions and know what is happening around. Take the 10th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and analyze your skills.
March 10th Current Affairs Quiz
Steps to practice 10th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
- Firstly, Give the necessary credentials like name and valid email address to start the quiz.
- Click on the start button to begin the online GK test.
- You have to answer 15 questions in 15 minutes.
- Try to complete the online quiz within the stipulated time.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices.
- After answering the questions, click on the submit button.
- All the best!!!
10th March 2017 General Awareness – Latest News Today
- ISRO launched a new satellite into the Earth’s orbit from Sriharikota Satish Dhawan Space Centre. The name of the satellite is IRNSS-1F satellite which is a part of Indian Regional Navigation System.
- The Author of The Culture Heritage of Trans Himalaya-Kinnaur – Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Dr. Mahesh Sharma.
- New President of Aluminium Association of India is Tapan Kumar Chand.
- Shakuntala Doley Gamblin – Chief Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Hyundai signed a deal with BCCI as the Associate Sponsor.
Current Affairs of 10th March 2017 – Science & Technology
- Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has inaugurated the longest cable-stayed bridge of length 1.4 KM in Gujarat.
- New technology emerges in India. Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh states have launched Healthcare ATMs.
- The Government of India is in a view to promote wind energy projects across the country.
- The Indian Railways is shifting gears to introduce bullet trains in India. The speed of the Bullet trains is 320 kmph. A new Special Purpose Vehicle is formed by the Indian Railways to monitor the Bullet trains.
- To abolish domestic violence, Commonwealth launches peace in the Home Program.
10th March 2017 General Knowledge Questions – International Affairs
- US Ambassador to Russia – John Huntsman who is the former US Governor at present.
- A new festival begins in Egypt – India by the Nile.
- Fifth Sentinal Earth Observation Satellite – by Europe. The main purpose of this satellite is to monitor Earth which blasted off from the French Guiana Airport.
- Harm Ohlmeyer was appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of Adidas. At present, Ohlmeyer is the Head of Global e-commerce department of Adidas.
Quick Links for Competitive examinations – March 10th 2017 GK Questions
Click here to download the English Language Pdf.
Collect the Study Materials for IBPS, PO, UPSC exams.
Thank you for visiting our website to practice the 10th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Try to share this information with your friends so that the Daily Current Affairs may help them to crack the competitive exams.
With Regards —- recruitment.guru