11th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: Here is the information on latest events of April 11, 2017. Practice the online GK Quiz prepared by our team and make the learning process easy. Gain the knowledge on latest current events happening all around and become a knowledgeable person. The knowledge on general awareness can help the individuals to perceive the world in a broader way. So, candidates, have a glance at the current affairs below and practice the online quiz on General Knowledge. Visit our portal and read the general knowledge questions and answers every day. For now, practice the 11th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz below.
GK Quiz on 11th April 2017 – Today Current Affairs
In addition to the latest current affairs quiz, you can also get the general knowledge questions and answers from our web portal recruitment.guru. Also, you can practice online mock tests which are very necessary to crack the competitive examinations like UPSC, IBPS, PO. Many contenders will be competing to crack the competitive exams. So, follow some preparation standards and qualify in the competitive tests for which a huge competition will be given. Click on the below start quiz button to take the 11th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
11th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – GK Today
Follow the below steps to practice the online general knowledge quiz from this page.
Steps to take current affairs quiz on 11th April 2017:
Your email address:
- Firstly, click on the Start Quiz button below.
- Now, your online current affairs quiz will begin automatically.
- You must answer 15 questions on latest general knowledge.
- The time given to answer the GK Questions is 15 minutes.
- You will gain 1 point for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Try to complete the 11th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz within the stipulated time.
- If the time elapses, the quiz will submit automatically.
- If you complete within 15 minutes, click on the submit button.
- Finally, your score will appear on the screen.
Today Current Affairs – General Knowledge 2017
Read the list of general knowledge questions and answers below and then practice the current affairs quiz of 11th April 2017.
- Pink police patrol vehicles for women – launched in Bengaluru.
- To mark the 100 years Champaran movement, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Mahatma Gandhi Museum.
- “Annapurna Bhojanalaya” – launched by Uttar Pradesh government to provide food at low prices.
- The venue for G-7 Foreign Ministers Meeting – Italy.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Australia Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull had delegation talks recently.
- To honor Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheik Hasina, President hosts a banquet.
- World League Round 2 Final is won by India’s Women Hockey Team in Canada.
- Joint FIFA World Cup 2026 is being launched by US, Canada and Mexico.
- New MD of Saraswat Co-operative Bank – Smita Sandhane.
- 1st Non-White judge at London Court – Indian origin Anuja Ravindra Dhir.
- 11th Standing Committee Meet of Interstate Council – chaired by Rajnath Singh.
- New CBDT Members – Ajit Kumar Srivatsava and Shabri Bhattasali.
- As per the record output, India nears 21st position in Steel production.
Also, read Current Affairs of 11th April 2017.
Current Affairs Quiz Questions – Quick Links
Download Quantitative Aptitude material for practice.
Hope the above information on 11th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is helpful for you to crack the competitive exams. Share this information on social media.
With Regards —— recruitment.guru