12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: Are you the aspirants of competitive exams like UPSC, IBPS? Here is the important information for you. Do you know? Today, we cannot imagine the competitive exams without the questions on latest current affairs. So, candidates, to help you to fetch the general knowledge questions and answers, we are providing the information on the latest events happening all around the world. Practice daily online GK Quiz from this article below and analyze your general awareness. Crack the competitive examinations easily with the help of the current affairs. For now, take the 12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page.
Online General Knowledge Quiz – Latest Current Affairs
Firstly, know the importance of GK Quizzes. Basically, the quiz is a mind game which plays an important role in the e-learning process. Quizzes also enable the individuals to learn in an easy and simple way by just answering the questions. The 12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz which is available below includes the questions related to latest events happening all around the universe. Candidates can refer our GK Questions page as a reference to collect the information on Top GK Questions Answers. Practice 12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz with the help of the Start button below.
12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – General Knowledge in Hindi
The step by step procedure to practice the 12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is available below. Have a glance at the steps and then practice the online general knowledge test. Visit our current affairs page regularly to know the latest current affairs.
Steps to practice Online GK Quiz of 12th April 2017:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Initially, enter your name and valid email address in the fields provided.
- Now, click on the Start Quiz button.
- 12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz will begin automatically.
- Questions related to General Awareness will appear on the screen.
- Click on the next button to move to further questions.
- Totally, you have to answer 15 questions in 15 minutes.
- Each question includes 4 option in which you have to select any 1 choice.
- Each correct answer gives you 1 point.
- Marks will not be deducted for wrong choices or unanswered questions.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- Your score of 12th April 2017 Current Affairs will appear on the screen.
GK Questions on Current Affairs – Insight Latest Current Affairs
First, read the below questions and answers of latest general knowledge and then take the 12th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Proper preparation gives you the correct analysis.
- Maharashtra launches Mobile application for black – yellow taxies in the state.
- Micro Drama festival of India begins in New Delhi.
- India’s ambassador to Germany – Mukta Datta Tomar.
- For an ease of doing business, CBDT allots PAN and TAN in a day.
- Base rates of Axis Bank cut by 10 bps.
- Most advanced Nanobiotech center in Australia inaugurated by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi along with the Prime Minister of Australia.
- Today, A Tertiary Cancer Center gets inaugurated in Arunachal Pradesh.
- To get a precise view of the India map, the Government of India launches a new application called “Nakshe”.
- Best Paying City for Professionals in India – Bengaluru.
- Kerala is the venue for Underwater conference on Marine pollution.
- 123rd Constitution Amendment Bill 2017 by the Lok Sabha.
- To monitor UDAN, Government sets up an inter-ministerial panel.
- Social Deposit Scheme Hrudaya deposit by ESAF Small Finance Bank.
- First Muslim player to captain Manchester United – Marouane Fellaini.
Read Current Affairs of 12th April 2017 here.
Quick Links for Today Current Affairs
Click here to collect English language material.
The above list is the information on general knowledge questions and answers of 12th April 2017. Try to share this information with your friends so that they may also gain knowledge on latest current affairs.
With Regards ——– recruitment.guru