13th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Are you searching for daily current affairs? Then your are at the correct destination. You can get all the General Knowledge questions every day from our website recruitment.guru. Our team prepares a material for Current Affairs Question and Answers. These will be useful for the aspirants who are appearing for competitive examinations. Practice online GK Quiz and analyze yourself regarding General Knowledge. Moreover, taking a GK Quiz is an easy way to gain knowledge on the latest events happening all around. For now, practice 13th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this article. The questions may appear in the competitive examinations.
Also, check March 13th Current Affairs here.
March 13th 2017 General Knowledge Quiz – Current Affairs Today
Current Affairs are very important to know. Moreover, today, every organization or board that is conducting competitive exams is including questions related to latest events happening all around. Development of the country or development of the world is an ongoing process. Furthermore, There is no limit for the latest advancements to take place. So candidates, know the world at your fingertips. However, To grab your dream job, you need to prepare well i.e., you should have a knowledge about the world and the latest advancements taking place in it. Check 13th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz by providing your email address and name.
13th March 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Answers – GK Quiz
Steps to take March 13th 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
- Firstly, Enter your name and email address in the fields given.
- Click on the start button.
- A screen with quiz questions will display.
- After answering a question, click on Next to move to further.
- If you finish answering all the questions, click on submit button.
- The duration of the quiz is 15 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices.
- Try to complete the GK Quiz within the stipulated time.
- Finally, you can view your Current Affairs Quiz score on the screen.
General Knowledge Questions and Answers of 13th March 2017 – World Today
- Lok Sabha passes Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritim Claims Bill which is also called as Admiralty bill.
- As per the Reserve Bank of India reports, ICICI Bank records the highest number of frauds.
- First Floating Hotel in Mumbai – Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fednavis launches it.
- The French Government confers Anand Mahindra, the Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra & Mahindra with The Knight of the Legion of Honor.
- Deputy Chief of Army – Lt General N P S Hira.
13th March 2017 Current Affairs Today – Insight latest events
- 150 years of Existence celebrations by Allahabad High Court.
- The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi inaugurates 3 new railway projects in Bihar. The estimated cost for the projects is 7,200 Crores.
- Yes bank signs a Memorandum with India-Brazil Chamber of Commerce for Knowledge sharing, science and technology and consultancy.
- Chief Justice of Guwahati High Court – Justice Ajit Singh. At present, he is the Judge of Rajasthan High Court.
- In Men’s Singles category, China player Lin Dan wins the prestigious 2016 All England Badminton title.
March 13th 2017 GK Quiz – News Today
- Fullbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship – launches India and US.
- Golden City Gate Award – grabbed by Kerala at the World’s leading travel trade show ITB in Berlin.
- India to supply 18-meter gauge to Myanmar to help the country to help in developing their railway transportation.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to launch 50 zero base mobile towers in India to raise the development within 6 months.
- Heavy rainfalls in Serbia – a state of emergency announced by the Serbian Government.
13th March 2017 Current Affairs – General Knowledge Quiz Today
Download Free Study Material for competitive exams.
Practice online Mock tests for APGENCO, BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam.
Finally, Thank you guys for visiting our website and practicing the 13th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. However, you can also get updates on latest State government jobs from our website. Try to share this information so that it may reach to all the needful candidates.
With Regards —– recruitment.guru