Check the daily current affairs here. Read the information regarding the latest general knowledge questions and answers and make a note of it. These current affairs are useful in cracking the competitive examinations. Today, General Knowledge is mandatory to attempt the competitive exams. So, candidates to help you, we are providing you with the details of latest events happening all around. Moreover, An easy and straightforward way to remember the current affairs is to practice online GK Quiz. For now, Take the 15th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz below and know today’s general knowledge questions and answers.
15th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Our website recruitment.guru is one of the educational sites where you can find information about the daily current affairs, GK Quiz. In addition to these, you can also get the information regarding the latest employment notifications, results, admit cards, etc. So, candidates, practice the 15th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from our website and get an idea about your General Awareness. Practice improves the current affairs knowledge to a greater extent. You can also practice mock tests for PSC jobs, entrance exams like AP ICET, PGECET and many more. To move with the various cultural etiquettes, we have to be knowledgeable. So, read the daily current affairs and practice daily GK Quiz.
15th March 2017 General Knowledge Questions – Current Affairs Quiz
Steps to practice 15th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Firstly, to start the GK Quiz, provide your name and valid email address.
- Then, click on the start button.
- 15th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz questions will appear on the screen.
- Answer the questions.
- Totally, you have to answer 15 questions.
- The time duration for March 15th GK Online test is 15 minutes.
- Try to answer all the questions within the stipulated time.
- You will gain 1 point for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- Finally, Click on the submit button to know your score.
- Your score will be displayed on your screen.
GK Quiz online – March 15th 2017 Current Affairs
- Canara HSBC OBC Life launches a Pure term insurance.
- FreeCharge, a digital payments firm raises its capital by 30 crores from Jasper Infotech.
- No limit on cash withdrawals from the savings account – a note by Reserve Bank of India.
- Intel to buy Israeli Technology company Mobileye for $ 15.3 billion.
- Hyderabad is the best city with excellent living standards among the Indian cities.
Also, read 15th March 2017 Current Affairs here.
15th March 2017 GK Questions and Answers – Current Affairs Quiz online
- Footwear Design and Development Insititute Bill in Lok Sabha. The objective of the bill is to enable FDDI to emerge as a Center of Excellence.
- To achieve Blue Revolution, the Government launches a new scheme with Rs. 52000 lakhs.
- The 71st Santhosh Trophy Foot Ball tournament – won by Punjab.
- Largest War Ship to China Sea in the South by Japan.
India Today – 15th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
- Unified Payment Interface by the Reserve bank of India to enable digital transactions.
- Devang Mody – CEO of The Reliance Commercial Finance.
- Hyundai has signed a deal worth 3 billion euros (USD 3.2 billion) with an Iranian investment fund to invest in a major Iranian oil project.
- Seema Verma – Chief of Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Current Affairs Quiz Today – International Affairs
- The World’s first Fluorescent Frog discovered by the Argentina Scientists which emits soft green, yellow, red light under normal conditions.
- Reason for the Loss of Arctic Sea Ice – Natural Swings
15th March 2017 Important Events – General Knowledge Quiz
Download English language material here.
Click here to get details on Indian Politics.
Thank you for visiting our website. Try to share this information on Current Affairs with your friends so that it may help them achieve their goals.
With Regards ——— recruitment.guru