Are you ready to prove your general knowledge skills? Then here is a challenge for you. Practice the 16th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this article and introspect yourself about your general awareness. Today, Current Affairs are very important in many aspects. The main area where the questions from general knowledge appear are the competitive examinations. So, the candidates who are applying for competitive exams should get updated every day. Many advancements will be taking place around the world day to day. Check the latest general knowledge questions and answers below and make a note of them. For now, practice the online GK Quiz below.
16th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Don’t worry that your time will get wasted in searching for daily current affairs on the internet. Here is an easy way where you can save your time. Simply, open our website recruitment.guru and read daily Current Affairs Questions and Answers. Also, you can practice 16th March 2017 GK Quiz from our website. Quizzing takes an active part in the learning process. If we take a quiz, we will get a clear idea of where we are. We will know how much we are updated with the latest events happening all around. In addition to the 16th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz, we are also providing with the latest general knowledge questions and answers Pdf.
16th March 2017 General Knowledge Questions Pdf – GK Quiz Today
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Steps to take the 16th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
- Firstly, click on the start button.
- Your GK Quiz will begin now.K quiz will begin.
- The Current Affairs Quiz of 16th March 2017 will contain 15 questions.
- 15 minutes is the time duration for the 16th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
- Candidates must try to complete the GK Quiz within stipulated time.
- After the completion of the March 16th, 2017 Current Affairs Quiz, click on the submit button.
- Finally, your score will appear on the screen.
- All the best!!!
16th March 2017 Current Affairs – News Today
- Andhra Pradesh Budget for 2017-18 is presented by the Chief Minister of AP N. Chandra Babu Naidu.
- To connect all the Gram Panchayats together, the Government of India has launched a new project known as Bharat Net project.
- Nirmala Sitharaman, The Commerce and Industry Minister launches a new scheme named Trade Infrastructure for Export Scheme (TIES).
- Annual Krishi Unnati Mela in New Delhi to provide information on new farming techniques.
- Deficit Budget by Meghalaya Chief Minister Mukul Sangma.
March 16th 2017 General Knowledge Questions and Answers – International Affairs
- 20 Ganga Cleaning projects by the Government worth over Rs. 1900 Crores.
- An international conference on Safety, Occupation and Health in New Delhi.
- BHEL commenced a new operation. The operation includes 800 MW Therma Power Plant.
- Most ethical companies – Wipro and Tata Steels.
- In India, World’s oldest fossil plants were found.
Have a glance at Current Affairs of 16th March 2017 – Latest Events
- One time settlement scheme for Tractor Loan – by State Bank of India.
- India’s contribution to the United States has been increasing every year. For the year 2017, it has increased to Rs. 244 Crores.
- A Memorandum between Chennai Port Trust and Puducherry to handle EXMI Cargo.
16th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Quick Links
Download study materials for IBPS, PO, UPSC, APGENCO.
Read English Language Pdf to improve the skills on English.
Thank you guys for visiting our website and practicing 16th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Try to share this information with your friends so that it may be helpful to them. In addition to the current affairs, you can also get latest updates on employment notifications.
With Regards —- recruitment.guru