Are you the aspirants of competitive exams? Is your time getting wasted by searching for General Knowledge Questions and Answers? Don’t worry. Here we are to help you. You can get daily Current Affairs highlights from recruitment.guru. Our team also conducts daily GK Quiz. Practice 23rd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this article and know your General Knowledge. Today, no competitive exam is without the questions on General Awareness or Current Affairs. So, aspirants, take the 23rd March 2017 GK Quiz and improve your knowledge on Current Affairs. These will be helpful for you to crack the competitive exams easily.
23rd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Let me tell you what are current affairs actually. The Current Affairs include the latest news and opinion on latest developments in politics, sports, economy both at national as well as international level. The knowledge of these general awareness aspects is very much important these days. If you miss out to know todays general knowledge questions and answers then there will be an information gap. So, candidates, simply open our website recruitment.guru and read the Daily Current Affairs questions and answers. With our website in your hand, you can easily grasp the entire sphere of knowledge. For now, take the 23rd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and know what is the world today.
23rd March 2017 GK Questions Pdf – Quiz on Current Affairs 2017
Follow the below steps to practice 23rd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Simply, click on the above start quiz button to begin the 23rd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
- Now, the quiz will begin automatically.
- The 23rd March 2017 GK Quiz on current affairs contain 15 questions on General Knowledge.
- 15 minutes is the time duration for the 23rd March 2017 Current Affairs quiz.
- Try to complete the quiz within the stipulated time.
- Click on the next button, to take the further questions.
- After the completion of the 23rd March 2017 Current affairs Quiz, click on the submit button.
- Finally, the score will appear on the screen.
23rd March 2017 Current Affairs – GK Questions and Answers
- Aadhar Card is not mandatory for booking train tickets for senior citizens – stated by the Indian Railways.
- India’s 1st Carbon neutral district – Majuli of Assam.
- Orders to ban cow smuggling in Uttar Pradesh – by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
- Aadhaar made mandatory by the Maharastra Government for crop insurance schemes.
- The streets of Juri village in Jharkhand were named after the educated girls in the state.
- The Government of India is in a view to make Aadhaar mandatory for I-T returns also.
- The Indian Government is planning to disallow the cash transactions above Rs.2 lakh recently.
- The individuals whose railway reservation tickets will be in waiting list can take the next alternative train for their destination from April 1.
- Bill by LokSabha for HIV/ AIDS Prevention and Control.
- As per Human Development Index, India is ranked in 131st position.
- The United Kingdom banned the Laptops, tablets from 6 Middle East nations on flights.
- To solve the water crisis, The United Nations insists a wastewater key.
23rd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Quick Links
Download Monthly GK Questions and Answers Pdf here.
Practice Online Mock Tests SBI PO, APTRANSCO, APGENCO.
Thank you guys for taking the 23rd March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from our website recruitment.guru. Try to share this information with your friends.
With Regards ——– recruitment.guru