Practice 24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Do you know? Today, most of the organizations conducting competitive exams have made the questions of Current Affairs mandatory. So, candidates, along with the concerned subjects, also read the General Knowledge Questions and Answers. It may help you to easily crack the competitive exams. You can easily crack the competitive exam and grab your dream job. You can take help of our website recruitment.guru for Current Affairs Questions. Our team provides you with GK Questions and Answers every day. So read them and make a note of them. For now, practice 24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Latest News
Learning through quizzing is the best practice to gain knowledge about the events happening all around. In the olden days, individuals would only read the newspapers. But today in the 21st century, technology is increasing. So, many web portals are emerging day by day. Our website recruitment.guru is also one such website which provides you with latest GK Questions and Answers, employment notifications and many more. Practice the 24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz below and know your knowledge on general awareness. Quiz on Current Affairs also helps you to think broader. Simply click on the start quiz button and take the 24th March 2017 GK Quiz.
24th, March 2017 GK Questions and Quiz
Steps to practice 24th March 2017 General Knowledge Quiz:
- Initially, click on the Start Quiz Button to begin the 24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
- Later, click on next button to move to the further questions in an order.
- The Candidate has to spend 15 minutes to finish the 24th March 2017 GK Quiz.
- Totally, you have to answer 15 questions on latest Current Affairs.
- After the completion of the 24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz click on submit button.
- Try to complete the quiz within the stipulated time.
- Finally, the score you got will appear on the screen.
- All the best!!!
24th March 2017 Current Affairs – GK Questions and Answers
First of all, read the GK Questions & Answers below and then proceed for the 24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
- The Centre approves to construct National Highways of 403-km between Meghalaya, Mizoram.
- For encouraging the startup policy, Bihar CM announces Rs.500 crore fund.
- In Kargil, a 3 Day-Jashne Nauroze Archery Tournament 2017 has begun.
- A Memorandum of Understanding between India and USA on the partnership for Cyber Security to reduce the cyber crimes got approval from the center.
- Protem Speaker of the Uttar Pradesh Assembly – Fateh Bahadur.
- Ankur Mittal, An Indian shooter won a gold medal at the World Cup which is equal to a world record.
- In the North East Region, the Ministry of Culture Organizes 5th Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav to show the actual culture of the North Eastern States.
- In the Energy Architecture Performance Index 2017, India has been ranked the 87th position.
- The State Bank of India in Assam signs a memorandum of understanding over housing, educational loan at subsidized interest rates.
- Aadhar bank Payment mobile application by the South Indian Bank.
- Indian Overseas Bank is going to get Rs. 1,100 crores capital infusion.
- An Amended Tax treaty with Singapore by India.
- First Kuldip Nayar Journalism Awardee – Indian Journalist Ravish Kumar.
Read the Current Affairs Questions and Answers above and take the 24th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
With Regards ——– recruitment.guru