Are you searching for latest current affairs? Then, read this article below. You can get the entire information about the current events happening every day from recruitment.guru. Our team provides daily GK Questions and Answers which you can read. These are very important for the aspirants of competitive exams. Today, every competitive exam made the questions from Current Affairs mandatory. So, candidates, you should be in a position to answer the questions from the topics related to general awareness. Even in the GD sessions of any interview, current topics will be given for discussion. You can excel in this only when you have knowledge about the current affairs. For now, check 28th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
28th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Many organizations are mainly focussing on the current affairs. As the development of the world is an ongoing process, the organizations are seeking the candidates to have knowledge about the latest events happening all around. Quizzing also helps you to learn the general knowledge questions and answers. Take the 28th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz designed by our team and know where you are.
Read the current affairs and don’t miss out a chance of grabbing a job through competitive exams. Daily visit our website recruitment.guru and read the general knowledge questions and answers every day.
28th March 2017 GK Questions and Answers – Quiz Today
Follow the below steps to practice 28th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
- Firstly, enter the necessary credentials.
- Next, click on the start quiz button.
- The time to be spent for 28th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is 15 minutes.
- You have to answer 15 questions.
- Try to complete the 28th March 2017 GK Today Quiz within the stipulated time.
- You will get 1 point for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices.
- After the completion of answering the questions, click on the submit button.
- Finally, your score will display on the screen.
March 28, 2017 Current Affairs Questions and Quiz
- Indian Railways are planning to set up Wi-Fi kiosks in 500 railway stations.
- First person to swim through the sea link to Gateway of India – Gauri Singhvi of Udaipur.
- The Director of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) – Randeep Gularia.
- Kala Ratan Award to Anupam Kher from the Vice President.
- The Government of India to start Animal Welfare Department to look after the wildlife of India.
- Pawan Hans Helicopter company made an agreement with Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
- FIFA World Cup to start from 6th October.
- India wins a gold medal in Archery in the Asia Cup.
- In the Special Olympics recently, India won 73 medals.
- Kashmiris are going to organize IPL like Kashmiri League in UAE.
28th March 2017 GK Capsule – Insight Latest Highlights
- National Theatre Festival (NTF) concludes in Kerala.
- Gem and Jewellery Export Promotion council hosted 2017 International Diamond Conference in Mumbai.
- 105th Indian Science Congress will be held at Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Mobile Clinic Services in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana by ESIC.
- India is the 3rd largest democratic country in Air Traffic.
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) to sanction loan to renewable energies.
- World’s Largest Capstone by the Telangana Archeologists.
- Sebastian Vettel won the Australia Grand Prix.
- West Bengal won Santhosh Award for the 32nd time.
Also, read 28th March Current Affairs 2017.
Thank you for visiting our website recruitment.guru. Try to share this information with your friends so that they can also practice 28th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Also, visit our GK Questions and Answers page for daily updates on the Current Affairs.