29th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: Do you know? Today, every competitive exam made the questions related to general awareness compulsory. Read the below 29th March 2017 Current Affairs to answer the questions on current affairs easily. To answer the questions related to GK, preparation is necessary. So, candidates, read the general knowledge questions and answers and crack the exams like UPSC, IBPS, PO. Make your dream come true. Also, practice GK Quiz daily from recruitment.guru. Quizzing makes the learning process easily.
29th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Today, to stay connected with the world, there is a need to know all the events that are happening all around. As the latest advancements are taking place rapidly in this technological world, many websites are emerging day by day. Our portal recruitment.guru is one such website where you can get all the necessary information like Current Affairs Quiz, Questions, and Answers of General Knowledge. In addition to GK, you can also practice online mock tests for various competitive exams. You can also download the study materials for APGENCO, APTRANSCO etc. For now, practice 29th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this article.
Current Affairs of 29th March 2017 – GKToday Quiz
Follow the below steps to take 29th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Firstly, click on the Start Quiz button to take the GK Quiz.
- Your quiz will begin.
- Total no of questions to answer are 15 questions.
- The time duration is 15 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices.
- Complete the 29th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz within the given time.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- You can view your score on the screen.
29th March 2017 Quiz on Current Affairs
To take the 29th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz, first read the below current affairs today. Without proper awareness, we cannot answer them properly.
- Supreme Court declares that Aadhar Card cannot be made mandatory for Central Welfare Schemes.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Vijaya Bank and Piaggio Vehicles.
- 10,000 Point of Sales (PoS) terminals set up by the Mangalore-based private Bank, Karnataka Bank.
- Chief Executive of Hong Kong – Carrie Lam.
- T-Hub Startup companies won the Global Awards 2017.
- Motherson Sumi System, India’s Auto parts making company has acquired FInland’s PKC Group.
- 55 MW Bhadla Solar Power Project by the NTPC.
- The First E-commerce giant to be under the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) – Paytm.
- Health Insurance and Vehicle Insurance will cost more from April 1st – by (IRDA) Insurance Regulatory and Development Agency.
- The India – US Pact to build six reactors is getting delayed.
- Mental health care bill has been passed in the Parliament.
- 7% of women are in the Police force from different states and union territories of the Country.
- Mr. Mahesh Kumar, the Minister of State for Culture and Tourism inaugurates the National Tribal and North East Conclave.
- The Planetary waves similar to Earth have been found on the atmosphere above the Earth’s Surface.
- Dr. Randeep Gularia – the new Director of AIIMS, New Delhi.
Also read:29th March Current Affairs 2017.
29th March 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Quiz
- Shaun Tait, the Australian Pace Bowler retires from all forms of Cricket.
- World Hockey League 2017 and Men’s World Cup is going to be held in Bhubaneshwar.
- Champions of 71st Santhosh Trophy – West Bengal.
- Rafael Nadal won the Miami Open Tournament against Philipp Kohlschreiber.
Quick Links for Latest Events of 29th March 2017
Download the Study materials for competitive exams like IBPS, PO, UPSC.
Collect Quantitative Aptitude pdf here.
Thank you guys for taking the 29th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from recruitment.guru. The questions may appear in the competitive exams. Today, no competitive exam is without the questions on Current Affairs. Try to share this information with your friends so that they can also read the GK Questions and Answers and also practice the GKToday Quiz 2017. Visit our GK Questions page regularly for daily General Awareness Material.
With Regards ———– recruitment.guru