Practice 31st March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this article below. Here is an easy way to stay connected with today’s technological world. Read the general knowledge questions & answers and know what is happening in this world of 21st century. Know the importance of GK Quizzing first. Day to day the mankind is depending on the internet extremely to obtain many things like information, research on various topics and many more. We also try to exchange our thoughts and ideas with others through the internet for entertainment, enjoy and fun. However, how can we enhance our information and have fun at the same time?
31st March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
There are many ways to get knowledge and fun at the same time on the internet. Let me suggest you one of the ways to gain knowledge through entertainment. It is nothing but through the General Knowledge Quizzes. There are many reasons why the individuals show a keen interest in practicing the quizzes on current affairs. Firstly, to analyze your ability on the general awareness, quiz gives a good analysis. The second reason is to improve your knowledge on the topics like politics, sports, geography etc. Any complex information can be learned easily through quizzing. So, candidates, practice the 31st March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and know where you are.
March 31st Quiz on General Awareness – Current Affairs Today
Follow the below step by step procedure to take 31st March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- To take the 31st March 2017 GK Quiz, click on the Start Quiz button.
- The time you have to spend on the quiz is 15 minutes.
- You have to answer 15 questions on Current Affairs.
- Click on the next button to move to the further questions.
- Also, you can view the previously answered questions with the help pf previous button.
- Try to complete the 31st March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz before the time elapses.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- View your score on the screen.
31st March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – GK Today Questions and Answers pdf
Firstly, before taking the 31st March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz read the below listed current affairs and then proceed further.
- Financial Bill 2017 by the Parliament without amendments.
- High-speed Rail Wi-Fi launched in the National Rail Museum.
- Kerala, Tripura and Arunachal Pradesh unite for UDAY Scheme.
- The third G20 Framework Working Group meet concludes in Varanasi.
- “811” – a purely digital saving account by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Noble Prize Winner in Stockholm – Bob Dylan.
- India’s 46th Chess Grandmaster – Srinath Narayan.
- For inward remittances, the Axis bank ties up with Wells Fargo.
- The High Court of Uttarakhand orders the State Government to ban mining for 4 months.
- Tata AIA joins with Tata Telecom and launches the m-insurance.
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) signs an agreement with Coca-Cola to Train Street Food Vendors.
- 10% Import duty on Tur dal and Wheat by the Government.
- New Head of World Food Programme, UN – David Beasley.
- Navy Chief Admiral Sunil Lanba inaugurates new Wheather Monitoring System.
- Australian Coast Resorts hit by the Cyclone Debbie; Causes Huge Damage.
Also, read 31st March Current Affairs.
Quick Links – 31st March 2017 Quiz on Current Affairs
Download Study Materials for various competitive exams.
Collect Quantitative Aptitude Pdf material.
Hope the above information is useful for you to prepare for competitive exams.