Are you searching for Current Affairs online? Here is your required information on this page. In the olden days, the only source of information was the newspaper. But today, the situation has changed. The entire universe in depending upon the internet for each and every aspect. Even the latest information about the current affairs is available on the internet through various web portals emerging today. Our website recruitment.guru is one such portal where you can get general knowledge questions and answers. Also, you can practice 3rd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page.
3rd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
This article is completely for the aspirants of competitive examinations. Today, we find current affairs in every competitive exam. Do you know? Your learning process becomes easy if you practice the GK Today quiz. So, candidates, to help you, we are providing you with 3rd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on our portal. Get daily updates on general awareness from our GK Questions page. You can also practice the online mock exams for various competitive examinations.
Current Affairs Quiz of 3rd April 2017 – GK Questions and Answers
Below is the 3rd April 2017 General Knowledge Quiz. Practice it and analyze yourselves where you are and where the world is. Improve your knowledge on current affairs.
Step by Step procedure for practicing 3rd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Firstly, provide your credentials like name and valid email address.
- Now, click on the Start Quiz button.
- A page with GK Quiz questions will appear on the screen.
- Answer all the questions.
- The total time duration for 3rd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is 15 minutes.
- You have to answer 15 questions.
- After completing, click on the submit button.
- Finally, you can view your score of 3rd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz on your screen.
Quiz on General Knowledge – Current Affairs Quiz
Read the below Current Affairs Questions and Answers and then attempt the quiz.
- Government plans to change the bank notes security for every 3 to 4 years.
- Centre aims to make the country corruption free through Digidhan.
- Pranab Mukherjee, the President of India lays the foundation stone of Ravindra Bhavan in Ranchi.
- Bharatiya Mahila Bank and other 5 state banks merge with State Bank of India.
- Nobel Literature Award accepted by the American Pop Singer Ban Dylan.
- At Prague Half Marathon, the Kenyan Woman breaks four records.
- PV Sindhu – won against Carolina Marin.
- Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana launched in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
- Under Regional Connectivity Scheme – the government of India awards 8 air routes.
- New Green Corridors of India – the Barmer Munawab and Pipad Road – Bilara rail routes.
- CCEA approves the amendments under Mega Power Policy 2009.
- The 7th formal member of SASEC – Myanmar.
- Japan commits 371 billion Yen assistance for infrastructure projects in India.
- The operation of the 2nd unit of Kundankulam Nuclear Power plant started successfully.
- NTPC power generation crosses 50 Giga Watt capacity power.
Also, read 3rd April Current Affairs here.
Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers pdf – GK Today
|Download Quantitative Aptitude Questions pdf here|
|Practice Current Affairs Mock Tests|
Hope the above information is useful for you to prepare for competitive examinations. Try to share this information with your friends so that they may also practice the 3rd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from recruitment.guru.