4th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
GK, in general, is defined as culturally valued information about any topic relating to the public interest of a society, culture, civilization, community or a country, which may be communicated with the help of some non-specialist media. Current Affairs are nothing but the current events happening all around the universe. As a human being, it is our responsibility to know about the advancements taking place around us. General Knowledge includes arts, science & technology, Indian economy, politics, honorable awards and many more. With this, we can say that Current Affairs covers all the aspects of our life. Practice 4th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from our website recruitment.guru and stay connected with today’s technological world.
4th March 2017 General Knowledge
Challenge your Current Affairs knowledge by practicing the GK Quiz. Apart from the Daily Quiz, we are also providing the latest current affairs, General Knowledge Questions. Today, to attempt any competitive examination we need to have a knowledge about news today. Also, download the study materials for IBPS, PO, RRB and other competitive exams. We update daily quiz on our website. For now, practice 4th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and know your standard in General Awareness. The quiz is for 15 minutes.
Also, Check 4th March 2017 Current Affairs.
4th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Practice GK Online Mock Test
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
Steps to practice March 4th 2017 GK Quiz:
- Enter your Name & email in the given fields.
- Now, click on the start quiz button.
- The Quiz will begin now.
- The quiz is for 15 minutes and contains 15 questions.
- For Each correct answer, you will get one point.
- No negative marks will be there for the wrong answer.
- The timer will be started immediately when you click on the start button.
- After the completion of the 15 minutes, the quiz will automatically be submitted.
- Finally, Your marks will display on the screen.
- Analyze the performance based on your score.
4th March 2017 GK Question and Answers
- According to the result of the recent survey, Kerala achieved the maximum number of enrollment and registrations under the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime by comparing with other states of India.
- Shri Narendra Singh Tomar, the Union Minister of Drinking Water and Sanitation has informed that 100 districts in India have become Open Defecation Free districts, making it a milestone achievement under the Swachh Bharat Mission.
- The Finance Minister of Madhya Pradesh releases the State Budget 2017-18 and start the Deendayal Rasoi Yojna with a sum of 10 crores for the poor.
- JP Nadda, The Union Health Minister approves a new mission for treating Cataract people in India with 765 Crores.
- The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi addresses the International Yoga Festival at Rishikesh in Uttarakhand via Video Conferencing.
- The people of Eastern Ukraine uses Russian currency Ruble as their official currency along with Ukraine Hryvnia.
- India’s leading private banks HDFC, ICICI, Axis recently released a note to charge Rs 150 after 4 free transactions.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University situated in New Delhi honored with the ‘Visitor’s Award’ for the best University in the country.
- Geneva based (WTO) World Trade Organization has recently appointed JS Deepak as India’s next Ambassadar.
- UWW (United World Wrestling), the sports global governing body appointed Mr. Kripa Shankar Bishnoi, a former Indian wrestler as an International match referee.
4th March 2017 Current Affairs for Competitive Exams
Today, General Knowledge is very important to attempt the Competitive examinations. Having the knowledge about current events is very important to stand in this competitive world.
Download the free Study Materials for RRB, UPSC, IBPS.
Also, Practice the online Mock tests for competitive exams.
Practice daily General Knowledge Quiz based on todays current affairs. Share this information with your friends who are searching for latest current affairs.