Check the 6th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this page. Firstly, let me tell you the benefits of practicing the general knowledge quiz online. A quiz is a mind game where you have to answer the objective type questions. Today, you need not refer the newspapers for the current affairs. Here is a simple solution to know what is happening all around. Practice the online gk quizzes from various web portals emerging today. In addition to the current affairs quiz, you can also read the information on latest events. For now, practice the 6th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz below.
Current Affairs Quiz of 6th April 2017 – GK Today
Crack the competitive examinations with the help of current affairs quiz prepared by our team. We have collected the Current GK questions from experts to help you to crack the competitive examinations which require a unique preparation strategy to cope up with the heavy competition. Practice the 6th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz in a single click from our portal recruitment.guru. After taking the quiz, you will be able to know your general awareness.
6th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Current GK
Step by Step procedure to practice the General Knowledge Quiz:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Firstly, click on the Start Quiz button to begin your quiz.
- Then, a screen with GK questions with 4 options will appear.
- Answer the questions by choosing any one relevant choice from 4 options.
- The time duration to complete the 6th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is 15 minutes.
- See that you can complete answering the questions within the stipulated time.
- Now, after answering the questions, click on the submit button.
- If the time has elapsed before you complete the quiz, the test will submit automatically.
- There is no negative marking for wrong choices.
- Finally, your score will appear on the screen.
Visit our GK Questions page regularly for daily updates on latest current affairs.
General Knowledge Questions and Answers for competitive exams – Current Affairs Quiz
Read the current affairs questions and answers listed below and then take the online GK Quiz. Without proper knowledge, you may not analyze yourself correctly.
- The government has introduced new visa for foreign filmmakers.
- In 8 districts of Assam, Gunotsav program is launched.
- Military Trails by civilians – approval is given by Bahrain government.
- Aditya Birla Group is given approval for its payment bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Lyda Bly Jett – appointed to Snapdeal’s board by Softbank.
- Farmers Loan is raised to Rs. 1 lakh in Uttar Pradesh by the new Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- Under PMUY, two crore LPG connections to BPL Women.
- Indians can travel to ASEAN regions with the help of Malaysian Visas.
- National Conference on Communication starts in New Delhi.
- Community Radio Stations to be increased by the I&B Ministry.
- Malvika Sinha – the Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India.
- Berhampur Thakurani Yatra – begins in Odisha.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni – appointed as the CEO of Gulf Oil India for one day.
- Polyethene manufactured below 50 microns is banned in Jammu & Kashmir.
Also, read Current Affairs of 6th April 2017
Hope the above information is useful for you to crack the competitive examinations. Keep visiting our website for daily updates on General Knowledge. Also, improve your general awareness skills.