7th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz: Are you the aspirants of competitive exams? Do you want to crack the exams in the first attempt? Here is a solution for it. Read the daily general knowledge questions & answers and make your dream come true. Today, there is no sight to imagine the competitive examinations without the questions on current affairs. So, candidates, don’t worry. Here we are to help you. Our team prepares a material on the Current GK questions every day. Also, you can practice the online quiz on latest general knowledge. Click on the below start quiz button to practice the 7th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
7th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – Latest Current Affairs
Do you know? There are many advancements taking place all around every day. So, we have to be aware of the current affairs. Visit our Current Affairs page regularly to improve your general awareness. You can get detailed information on the GK Question Answer GK Quiz objective General Knowledge. Today current affairs are very important for not only the aspirants of competitive exams but also to every individual living in this universe. Take the 7th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz below and improve your general awareness.
Current Affairs in Hindi – Online GK Quiz on 7th April 2017
Here is the Start quiz button to begin the April 7th, 2017 General Knowledge Quiz. Click on it and then your quiz will start automatically. Before going to the online current affairs quiz, read the below-listed questions and answers on general knowledge. Follow the below step by step procedure to practice 7th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
How to practice GK Quiz of 7th April 2017?
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- Initially, provide necessary credentials like your name and valid email address.
- Click on the Start Quiz button.
- Now, your GK Quiz will begin.
- Current Affairs questions with 4 options will appear on the screen.
- Answer the GK Questions.
- Try to complete the online test within the given time duration.
- The total questions are 15.
- Answer them within 15 minutes.
- After completing the test, click on the submit button.
- Finally, your score will appear on the screen.
GK 2017 Download – Current Affairs Questions and Answers Pdf
- Essential Public Utility delivery service is started by KSRTC.
- Union Cabinet approves the 6 agreements with Bangladesh.
- India-UAE Cultural festival starts at Abu-Dhabi.
- First Bi-monthly monetary policy 2017-18 – by Reserve Bank of India.
- Peggy Whitson, NASA Spacewoman gets 3 months extension in orbit.
- New Executive Director of the Reserve Bank of India – Malvika Sinha.
- Virat Kohli – Wisden’s Leading Cricketer in the World for 2016.
- Raman Roy appointed as the new Chairmen of NASSCOM for the year 2017-18.
- In the next five years, Uttar Pradesh to set up 25 medical colleges, 6 AIIMS institutions.
- ‘Purohityam’ – Diploma course to be launched by Madhya Pradesh government for the priesthood.
- Rail Development Authority to fix train fares.
- Paytm to buy FreeCharge at a discount of 50%.
- India and UK Financial and Economic Dialogue – in New Delhi.
- To resolve steel disputes between India, Japan, a panel sets up by WTO.
- To buy stake in Theobroma – ICICI ventures invest $20.
Also read: 7th April Current Affairs.
Quick Links for Current Affairs Questions
Click here to download Reasoning material pdf.
Hope the above listed current affairs are useful for you to crack the competitive examinations. Try to share this information with your friends so that they may also practice 7th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
With Regards ——— recruitment.guru