7th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Practice 7th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from our website. Day by day our dependency on the internet is increasing extremely to obtain many things like information, research on various topics, conversing with people across the globe or to exchange thoughts and ideas with others. Even we use the internet for entertainment and fun. But at the same time, we need to grab some knowledge about the current affairs. There are many ways to gain such information on the internet, for example, some people prefer to read books on various subjects or choose to watch television for a long time. Let me suggest you one of the motivating ways for getting information and fun at the same time. It is participating the general knowledge quizzes created by many websites. Our website recruitment.guru is one such site.
7th March 2017 General Knowledge
Our team creates daily Current Affairs Quiz for practice. It is very useful for the aspirants who are applying for competitive exams. Today, every competitive exam includes questions on General Awareness. So, to attempt the examinations perfectly there is a need of knowing the information regarding the happenings all around. Check Daily GK Capsule from our website for daily current affairs. Also, download study materials for IBPS, PO, UPSC, BPSC etc from our portal. For now, from this article get the information regarding today’s General Knowledge question and answers and also practice 7th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz.
March 7th GK Quiz – Current Affairs Question and Answers
Steps to take 7th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz:
- Take the March 7th GK Quiz by giving your email address and name.
- The time duration of the Current Affairs Quiz is 15 minutes.
- You have to attempt 15 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- No negative marks for incorrect answers.
- Make a choice of the relevant answer from 4 options.
- You can view your final score on the screen.
- All the best!!!
7th March 2017 General Knowledge Questions – World Today
- State Bank of India popularly known as SBI has made a decision to reintroduce penalty for non-maintenance of minimum account balance from 1st April 2017. Failing to maintain average balance monthly in accounts will attract a penalty of Rs. 100.
- The tallest National Flag was hoisted at the Attari-Wagah check post located in Punjab which was 360 feet in height.
- The Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal in a cabinet meeting announced the decision to make Sanskrit as a compulsory subject up to class 8 students of the state in their academic curriculum.
- Kurukh, a language on the endangered list has been given a special recognition by the West Bengal Government as a tribal language.
- In Noida, first bike taxi was introduced naming it as “Baxi”.
Also, check 7th March 2017 General Knowledge Questions.
March 7th 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – News Today
- Tourism budget cut by 84% by the Bihar Government.
- To determine the percentage of aquatic life, the Centre launched a survey in the most precious river The Ganga.
- A well-known Island Sri Lanka was honored with the Most Popular Tourism Destination Award at the Guangzhou International Travel Fair (GITF) in China.
- The most popular social media website Facebook launches an initiative SheLeadsTech to support the startups by women.
- India finishes their campaign at the International Shooting Sports Federation (ISSF) World Cup with five medals in Shooting.
Daily Current Affairs – Quick Links
|Practice Current Affairs Mock Test|
|Download GK Capsule for Competitive exams|
Thank you guys for visiting our website and practicing 7th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Share this information with your friends so that it may be helpful for them to prepare for the competitive examinations. Getting knowledge about current affairs is important to attempt the competitive exams.
With regards——- recruitment.guru