Practice 8th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this article. Today, all the organizations conducting the competitive examinations have made the questions of general awareness mandatory in the test. So, along with the concerned subjects, there is a need to know about the current affairs. Today, many web portals are emerging day by day with the pdfs on daily general knowledge questions and answers. Our portal recruitment.guru is one such site where you can practice the GK 2017 Quiz every day. So, candidates, for now, take the 8th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz below and gain knowledge regarding the latest events happening all around the world of 21st century.
GK Quiz on 8th April 2017 – Daily Current Affairs
In addition to the current affairs quiz, you can also read the detailed information on Latest GK from our portal. We provide you with the information on the current events happening all around on hourly basis. So, keep visiting our page to get regular updates on the General Knowledge. Read the current affairs questions and answers which may be helpful for you to crack the competitive exams easily and also helps you to cope up with the heavy competition today. You can visit our GK Questions page for getting the updates on Current General Knowledge.
8th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz – General Knowledge Today
Below is the step by step procedure to take the online gk quiz of April 8th, 2017. Follow these steps and do your online test well and get an analysis of the general knowledge skills you have.
Steps to practice 8th April 2017 Online Quiz on General Awareness:
Your email address: Your name:
Your email address:
- At first, enter your name and email address in the fields provided.
- Click on the Start Quiz button.
- A screen with questions on today current affairs will appear on your monitor.
- You must answer 15 questions on GK.
- Now, Answer the questions.
- You can use the next button to move to further questions.
- Select any one option from the four choices you have for each question.
- The total time to complete the 8th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz is 15 minutes.
- Immediately after answering the questions, click on the submit button.
- If the time has elapsed before you click on submit button, the quiz will get submitted automatically.
- Finally, your score in 8th April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz will appear on the screen.
General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive exams
- Madhya Pradesh government launches Deendayal Rasoi Yojana to provide food at subsidized rates for the poor.
- Digital payments awareness program – organized by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- Misbah-ul-Haq, the Pakistani cricketer, announces retirement from Test Crickets.
- A bill insisting on allowing bullock cart races passed in Maharashtra Assembly.
- Two foreign coaches in the Sports Ministry of Athletics.
- The venue for 2 Day National TB Summit – Dharmashala.
- Draft bill of Journalists Protection Act – passed by Maharashtra government.
- Ban of cash transactions of over Rs. 2 lakhs is not applicable for post office withdrawals and banks.
- 3-Day Children’s Film Festival – starts in Vishakapatnam.
- 22nd district of West Bengal – Jhargam.
- NTR National Awards to Hema Malini and S P Balasubramanyam.
- The director of India Resident Mission Asian Bank Development – Yokoyama.
- In Kerala, the scientists found new tree living crab.
- A contract between Indian Railways and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for Alternate Fuel.
- Reserve Bank of India’s Monetary Policy Review released.
Top GK Questions and Answers – Online Quiz on Current Affairs
Collect the Quantitative Aptitude material for practice.
Visit our Current Affairs page every day to get regular updates on latest general knowledge questions and answers.
With Regards ——- recruitment.guru