8th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
Are you seeking to know the current events happening all around? Here we are to help you. Today, every competitive exam includes the questions from current affairs. So, it is the time for you to be updated with the daily general knowledge questions and crack your dream job. You can grab any information regarding the current events happening all around from our website recruitment.guru. You can also practice daily mock tests for APGENCO, BPSC, and more government sector exams. The candidates who are searching for study materials for competitive exams can download them from our website. For now, practice the 8th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz from this article by providing your name and email address.
8th March 2017 General Knowledge Quiz – Daily Current Affairs
General knowledge helps the candidate to enhance his academic knowledge at an extreme level. With the knowledge of many ongoing events as well as the important events taking place all around, an individual will be having a broad knowledge of some basic facts. You may be able to stand in a unique position from the crowd in this huge competitive world. However, a good knowledge also helps the individuals to successfully be a part of various quizzes going on, which are essential to the candidates who are in a view to be a part of competitive exams. Take part in 8th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and analyze your General Awareness skills.
Also, check 8th March 2017 Current Affairs here.
March 8th GK Quiz – Current Affairs Question and Answers
Steps to take part in 8th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz
- Firstly, to begin the quiz, provide your email address and name.
- Then, click on the start button.
- 8th March 2017 GK Quiz is for 15 minutes.
- Try to complete your Current Affairs quiz in the stipulated time.
- If the time completes before you click on submit, the quiz will get automatically submitted.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Read the 8th March 2017 Current Affairs for latest news today.
8th March 2017 General Knowledge Questions – News Today
- 8th March is celebrated as International Women’s day throughout the globe to appreciate the remarkable contribution of Women to our society.
- As per the rankings given by Airport Council India (ACI), Jaipur Airport stood first in Airport Service Quality survey. The ACI conducted this survey on all airports in India.
- The widowers of Haryana will receive pension from next month – Haryana CM Mohan Lal Khattar
- The government of Himachal Pradesh gave approval to Dharmashala as the second capital of Himachal Pradesh
- SERB selects the former Director of the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Mr. Lalji Singh to honor him with a prestigious SERB Fellowship award.
March 8th General Knowledge Questions – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
- Germany signs an agreement with India to develop 3 cities in India (Kochi, Coimbatore, Bhubaneshwar) into smart cities.
- Out of 140 countries, India stands in the 103rd position for representing 12% women in the parliament.
- To mark the Women’s Day 2017, the government has launched ‘Mahila-E-Haat’. The main aim is to support and promote the women entrepreneurs particularly from the rural areas.
- On June 18th, first female pilots batch will be ready to face the country – announced by Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha.
- Mahindra Samriddhi India Agri Lifetime Achievement award honored to Dr. Amrita Patel. Amrita Patel is the chief of National Dairy Development board.
Current Affairs Today – Quick Links
Read the English Language Pdf here.
Collect the free Study Material for IBPS, PO, UPSC, APGENCO.
Finally, We are very thankful to you for visiting our website and practicing 8th March 2017 Current Affairs Quiz. Also, check 8th March 2017 Current Affairs Questions. You can also grab the details of upcoming Central government jobs as well as State government jobs.
With Regards—– recruitment.guru