10th June 2017 Current Affairs MCQ is available here. Read 10 June 2017 General Knowledge Quiz Questions framed on the Today Current Affairs. Practice Today 10th June 2017 GK Quiz Questions on Today Current Affairs.
10th June 2017 Current Affairs Updates – Today GK Questions with Answers
- 2nd National Health Editors Conference on Yoga in New Delhi
- Facebook has launched the maps for disaster relief and aidHottest Known Planet in the Universe i.e., KELT-9b
- Axis Bank has announced the Biodegradable Prepaid Gift Cards
- B.K.Manjunath is the non-executive chairman of Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Muralitharan has become the first Sri Lankan to be inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame
- Scientists have discovered the Hottest Known Planet in the Universe – KELT-9b
- India has signed the OECD multilateral convention to check tax evasion by MNCs
Current Affairs 10th June 2017 – GkToday Quiz Questions
- Bopanna & Dabrowski have won the mixed doubles in French open
- Social activist and author Mehrunnisa Dalwai passed away
- One Million USD Fund Established for BRICS Media
- Civil Aviation Ministry has announced the ‘Digi Yatra’ for air travelers
- Health Minister J P Nadda launched the ‘Skill for Life, Save a Life’ initiative
- Devendra Fadnavis presented the Mumbai Press Club’s RedInk Awards
- Virat Kohli stood at the 89th on the Forbes 100 list
- NASA has chosen Indian American Raja Chari among the 12 Astronauts
Today 10th June 2017 Current Affairs – National Affairs
Tamil Nadu has signed MoU with Centre: Hosur, Neyveli to have low-cost flight Services
In the presence of Chief Minister K Palaniswami, the Tamil Nadu State Government has signed a MoU with the Civil Aviation Ministry for the implementation the scheme. Tamil Nadu Government will set up low-cost flight services under “Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik” (UDAN) scheme.
Union Law Ministry has cleared the Kambala Bill
Law and Justice Ministry has cleared Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Bill 2017 for the legalizing Kambala. In Karnataka state, it is the traditional slush track buffalo race held yearly in coastal districts of Karnataka. Karnataka High Court banned the Kambala along with the race of bull Cart.
Rajnath Singh to inaugurate the MODI Fest
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is on one day visit to Jaipur to inaugurate a ‘Making of Developed India (MODI)’ Fest. State Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria, Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, state Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria has taken part in this fest.
Also, read: 10th June 2017 GK Questions
10th June 2017 Current Affairs Today | 10-06-2017 GK Questions with Answers
World Health Organisation revised Protocol for Antibiotics
WHO (World Health Organisation) has revised antibiotics protocols in the last 40-year history of the Essential Medicines List (EML). The WHO divided drugs into 3 categories.
One Million Dollar Fund has Established for BRICS Media
The group of Brazil-Russia-India-China-South Africa (BRICS) has established a one million dollar fund to boost the media cooperation in five nations. The proposal aims at:
- Promoting people- to-people contacts.
- Financial information services
- BRICS digital media
June 10, 2017 Current Affairs Updates – Sports News
Virat Kohli got place in the Top 100 of Forbes list of world’s Highest paid athletes
Indian cricketer Virat Kohli got a place in the 100 of Forbes list by soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. Virat Kohli stood at 89th with a total pay of $ 22 million out of that $ 3 millions from winning and salary and remaining 19 million from endorsements.
Muttiah Muralitharan – member of the ICC’s Hall of Fame
Srilanka cricketer, Muttiah Muralitharan admitted into the International Cricket Council’s Hall of Fame. Dave Richardson ICC Chairman has presented the Hall of Fame memento to the former off-spinner in front of Sri Lankan squad.
Also, read: 10 June 2017 GK Quiz
Latest 10th June 2017 Current Affairs – June 10 Current Updates
Lakshmi Vilas Bank appointed B K Manjunath as the Part-time Chairman
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has appointed B K Manjunath as the Parttime Chairman for 3 years. Currently, he is the member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Lakshmi Vilas Bank got approval from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and informed stock exchange.