- 1 15th June 2017 Current Affairs Question & Answers
- 1.1 15 June 2017 Latest Current Affairs – 15/06/2017 GK updates
- 1.2 Current Affairs Today 15 June 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
- 1.3 15 June 2017 Current Affairs – Important 15th June 2017 Current Affairs Updates
Get today highlights, the latest and live news on this page. Check the Today 15th June 2017 Current Affairs – National, international, business and economic updates. Insight Today’s ICC Champions Trophy 2017 semi-final live – India vs Bangladesh, World Bank Approvals, IOC – BPCL – HPCL agreement updates.
15th June 2017 Current Affairs Question & Answers
|Today 15 June 2017 Current Affairs Questions|
|Practice 15th June 2017 GK Quiz|
15 June 2017 Latest Current Affairs – 15/06/2017 GK updates
India vs Bangladesh, ICC Champions Trophy 2017 semi-final live
India has won the Toss and has chosen to bowl in the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 semi-final match over Bangladesh. Virat Kohli’s team has to encounter the dangerous and much-improved Bangladesh. You can catch live cricket score of India vs Bangladesh semi-final on this page. Scroll down to check the details.
World Bank approves $500 million for Afghanistan to boost economy
The World Bank has approved financing worth more than 500 million dollars for Afghanistan. World Bank aims to support a string of projects to boost the economy. The Afghanistan is trying to improve the service delivery in five cities and support Afghan refugees sent back from Pakistan.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD)
The entire nation observes the World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) on 15th June 2017. Understand and End Financial Abuse of Older People: A Human Rights Issue” is the theme of 2017 WEAAD. It mainly focuses on the prevention of the financial exploitation in the context of elder abuse to the enjoyment of older persons human rights.
Current Affairs Today 15 June 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
Indian-origin Leo Varadkar has become the Ireland’s youngest Prime Minister
Leo Varadkar is recently elected as the Irish Prime Minister – first Indian-origin premier. He has shown a clean victory over Enda Kenny, Former Prime Minister of Irish. Ireland has become the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage through popular vote.
IOC, BPCL, HPCL has signed agreement to set World’s Largest Refinery
The Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies, Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum has signed the joint venture agreement. The agreement aims to set up the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complex in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra. Indian Oil Corporation will hold 50% stake and the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and BPCL will each hold a stake of 25% each in the new complex.
Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and Palestine on agriculture cooperation
Under the leadership of Minister Shri Narendra, the Union Cabinet has approved to the Memorandum of Understanding between Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and the Ministry of Agriculture in the State of Palestine. The collaboration mainly focusses on the agriculture cooperation.
15 June 2017 Current Affairs – Important 15th June 2017 Current Affairs Updates
Emkay and DBS Signs Agreement for Equity Research Distribution
Emkay Global Financial Services has entered into an exclusive agreement with Development Bank of Singapore Limited Bank and securities. This MoU involves sharing of knowledge, co-branding of research and its distribution to the global clients of DBS Vickers.
Neeru Chadha elected as the International Tribunal for the Law of the Seas
Neeru Chadha has won a nine-year term on the 21-member court which adjusts the disputes arising from the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea and agreements between countries that give it jurisdiction. Also, Neeru Chadha is the second Indian woman to occupy a top position at the United Nations. Earlier, Lakshmi Pandit served as the President of the United Nations General Assembly.
India appoints Envoys to Italy, Denmark, Belgium, and EU
The Union Government has recently appointed ambassadors to three European countries, Italy, Denmark and Belgium.
- Gaitri Issar Kumar is appointed as India’s next ambassador to Belgium.
- Reenat Sandhu is the India’s diplomatic mission in Italy.
- Ajit Vinayak Gupte is appointed as ambassador to Denmark.
India vs Bangladesh, ICC Champions Trophy 2017 semi-final live – highlights
We all know that today is the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 semi-final match between Indian and Bangladesh. So, get the latest and live updates regarding the ICC 2017 Champions Trophy Indian Vs Bangladesh Highlights on this page instantly.
More insight into the 15th June 2017 Current Affairs
- The central govt has decided to open passport service center in 800 Head Post Offices
- NASA has won the Exceptional Public Service Medal to MichaelA’Hearn
- ‘Yug Purush, Bharat Ratna, Atal Ji’ a book author name – Pokhriyal
- MoU has been signed between Sikkim Govt & British Council to enhance quality of education
- Group of Seven (G7) Environment Ministers Meeting held in Bologna, Italy
- Child Rights and You (CRY) report shows UP with maximum child labor
- The Delhi Govt has decided to construct 582 flats for the economically weaker section
- Yogi Adityanath and Shir Jayant Sinha has inaugurated the Mahayogi Gorakhnath Civil Terminal at Gorakhpur Airport
- India’s first 150 kWp canal top solar PV System is Mouda Thermal Power Project in Maharashtra
- World Bank approved over $500 million for Afghanistan to boost economy
- Girish Wagh is the current head of commercial vehicle business unit of TATA motors
These are the Latest 15th June 2017 Current Affairs till this point of time. Catch the live and latest updates on the today 15th June 2017 Current Affairs on this page. Stay tuned to our portal www.recruitment.guru regarding the Latest gk updates, Recent Current Affairs.