22nd April 2017 Current Affairs with the National and International affairs are available on this page. Based on the Current Affairs 22 April 2017, you can practice the online quiz. Go through the 22 April 2017 General Knowledge Questions available in the next section.
Go through the following sections for the 22nd April Current Affairs 2017. Bookmark this page for the latest Daily GK Updates, general awareness questions. We will update the daily events, latest news on the daily basis. Hence, stay tuned to our page Current Affairs.
22nd April 2017 Events – Highlights
- Finance Minister, Arun Jaitely’s voice on tightening of H – 1B Visa regime
- Central govt to develop National Action plan for the Antimicrobial resistance.
- INS Darshak’s Joint hydrographic survey on Srilankan Bay.
- There is no red beacon on Delhi High court Judge cars.
- TIME has released the list of Top 100 influential people of 2017
- 1948 Mahatma Gandhi stamps have ben sold for a total of 500000 pounds.
- US President Donald Trump will launch another effort to set back Obamacare.
- India has contributed USD 250000 to the UN Election Assistance Program.
- Master card pays the way for the Credit card wit the fingerprint scanner.
- Tennis player, Rohan Boppana enters the Quarterfinals of Monte- Carlo Rolex Masters.
- MBBS Doctor from Indore has won the Padma Shri.
- As per the World rank, PV Sindhu stood at 3rd position
22nd April 2017 Current Affairs Quiz Questions
National Surveillance System for Antimicrobial resistance
The health ministry of India has recently taken few measures against Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR). The department is going to set up the National Surveillance System.
TIME magazine’s 100 Top Influential Personalities
Two Indians have got the place in the TIME magazine’s 100 Most Influential People list. PM Narendra Modi and Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma are two Indians who got the position in this list. Narendra Modi has achieved this feat for the third time in the four consecutive years.
HDFC Bank hits record high on NSE
The HDFC Bank shares have moved to the record high of Rs 1,495, up 2.3% on the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Also read: 22nd April 2017 GK Question and answers
April 22nd, 2017 General Knowledge Quiz questions – Practice Gktoday Quiz
Supreme Court – Can’t order the UK to return Kohinoor
The Supreme Court has recently ordered that no one should pass the Kohinoor from the United Kingdom or to stop it from being auctioned.
Mastercard creates credit card with fingerprint scanner
South Africa’s Master card unveiled a payment card recently. Instead of the four-digit personal identification number (PIN), the officials have designed the biometric area to verify the user’s fingerprint.
Donald Trump to Order US Treasury
U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered the Treasury to find and reduce tax burdens. The officials had gone through the review post-financial crisis reforms.
China announces standardized names Arunachal Pradesh
For the first time in the history, China has announced the standardized official names for six places in Arunachal Pradesh state. China’s Civil affairs ministry has formulated these names in the Chinese characters, Tibetan and Roman alphabet.
Daily Current Affairs – Today 22nd April 2017 Current Affairs
Palaniswami panel to hold talks with OPS camp
The ruling All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam-Amma action has announced to set the committee under the guidance of Rajya Sabha MP R Vaithilingam. MP R Vaithilingam. will take the complete charge over the talks between Chief Minister K Palaniswami and O Panneerselvam.
Cricket has been removed from 2018 Asian Games program
We all are going miss our favorite sport, cricket from the 2018 Asian Games in Jakarta. Besides cricket, skateboarding, sambo, and surfing have been removed from the list
PV Sindhu climbs to World No 3 position
As per the latest BWF Rankings, PV Sindhu has stood up at the World No 3 position. She turned back at her quarterfinal finish at the Singapore Open Superseries with Carolina Marin. Thus, she missed the World No 2 ranking with the India Open.