- 1 Highlights of the day on National and Various other News – 28th July 2017.
28th July 2017 Current Affairs: Latest Current Affairs, Daily General Knowledge question, and answers for the competitive exams are available on this page. Individuals who are preparing for the Bank job or any Govt job can check the Daily Current Affairs, General awareness questions. We have listed out the July 28th, 2017 Current Affairs Questions for the Examination practice. Also, go through the Today’s 28th July 2017 General knowledge questions. We have the best collection of the Top 1000 basic gk question and answers on our page GK Questions. Go through the following sections to check the 28th July Current Affairs, GK Questions.
Highlights of the day on National and Various other News – 28th July 2017.
- Nitish Kumar becomes the CM of Bihar again leaving the opposition no clue.
- India will have 850 million Online Users by 2025 as per the survey by Boston Consulting Group.
- Windows announced a Payout up to $250,000 for the Bug Bounty Program.
- The scientist has made a development of a new AI System that can create 3D models from Photos.
- Wheeler Island is named as APJ Abdul Kalam Island by the Odisha government.
- Scientists from China has developed colour changing Electronic Skin.
- China is on the way of testing the bullet trains with a speed of 350 kph.
- Standford Scientists has created a new 4D camera for the boost of robot vision, virtual reality.
- Karnataka former CM Dharam Singh passes away.
- Google Shut downs its instant search feature.
- Uttarakhand records second highest tiger count in India.
- Made for India Kaizala app was launched by Microsoft.
- Axis Bank acquires Free Charge of a huge amount of Rs 385 Crore.
28th July 2017 Current Affairs – National News
Nitish Kumar becomes the CM of Bihar again leaving the opposition no clue.
- Within 18 hours of resigning as Bihar Chief Minister, Nitish Kumar took an oath on Thursday to become the CM of Bihar again.
- He takes oath as Bihar CM for the 6th time.
- His resignation gave a surprise shock to his three party alliance.
About Nitish Kumar
- He was given a Best Chief Minister according to the CNN-IBN and Hindustan Times State in 2007.
- He received Forbes India’s Person of the year in 2010.
Wheeler Island is named as APJ Abdul Kalam Island by the Odisha government.
- Outer Wheeler Island in Bhadrak district is renamed as APJ Abdul Kalam Island by the Odisha government.
- The Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik changed the name as a tribute to the former president on his second death anniversary.
- A gazette notification is issued by the revenue and disaster management department.
- Kalam spent most of his time in Wheeler Island in Bhadrak district.
Latest 28th July 2017 Current Affairs is that Uttarakhand records second highest tiger count in India.
- The tiger count in Uttarakhand has shot up to 242 with an increase in 63 big cats.
- Trivendra Singh Rawat the chief minister made a confirmation about the latest increase in the Tigers.
- As per the latest survey, there are at least 208 tigers in Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve.
Details about Jim Corbett tiger reserve:
- Its establishment was taken place in 1936 as Hailey National Park.
- It is the oldest National park in India.
- They named it after Jim Corbett who has a key role in the establishment.
International Updates – Current Updates Today
China is on the way of testing the bullet trains with a speed of 350 kph.
- China began to test the maximum speed of bullet train on the Beijing-Shanghai High-speed railway.
- There are testing with a speed of 350 kilometres per hour.
- China estimates that the train will complete a round trip from Beijing to Xuzhou with in four hours.
- This speed will cut Beijing-Shanghai journey about 4.5 hours.
- It carries over 100 million passengers a year.
About China Bullet Trains
- These trains are the fastest trains with a top speed.
- The fastest train service measured by peak operational speed is Shanghai Maglev Train which can reach a speed of 431 km/h.
Latest 28th July 2017 Current Events – Technology
Microsoft launches Made for India Kaizala app.
- Microsoft which is a Technology giant has officially made a launch of Kaizala, a productivity app.
- This application design is made to enhance the collaboration and communication experience for Indian enterprises.
- The application Made for India is basically made for large group communications and work management and works even on 2G networks.
- This product will make it possible for organisations to interact with people within the organisation as well as outsiders like partners and vendors.
- Microsoft Kaizala is made an optimization to work on 2G networks to enable connectivity in remote locations and offers features with offline support
The scientist has made a development of a new AI System that can create 3D models from Photos.
- Scientist including one of Indian origin has made a development of a new artificial intelligence software.
- They made a software that can create 3D models from two-dimensional Photographs.
- This will have future robots to navigate in the real world.
Windows announced a Payout up to $250,000 for the Bug Bounty Program – 28th July 2017 Current Affairs.
- Microsoft has made an announcement of Windows Bounty Programme.
- As per the announcement they will reward the bug finders with a huge amount of $250,000 if they discover exploits in Microsoft Hyper V Virtualisation software.
- Microsoft is running the bounty programme since 2012.
Scientists from China has developed colour changing Electronic Skin
- The scientist from Tsinghua University in China has found a new type of user interactive electronic skin.
- It will have a colour change which can be visible by a human eye.
- It has been found that this will effect on the Electro mechanical behaviour of graphene.
- The research says that the substrate is strongly relevant to the performance of the strain sensing materials.
Business News – Current GK News
Axis Bank acquires Free Charge of a huge amount of Rs 385 Crore.
- Axis Bank which is India 3rd largest private sector bank is on an agreement with Jasper Infotech Private Limited.
- The Agreement was to acquire 100 percent stack for 385 crores in the name of its subsidiaries Free Charge Payment Technologies Private limited.
- Free charge is having 50 million register wallet users and over 2,00,000 merchants.
- CEO of Axis Bank: Shikha Sharma.
- CEO of Snapdeal: Kunal Bahl.
28th July 2017 Current Affairs is that Google Shut downs its instant search feature.
- Google instant which took the launch in 2010 under the leadership of Marissa Mayer has been removed today.
- The main idea to remove is to make search faster by updating the results in real time while typing faster.
- The feature came out in 2010 having a quote Google Instant.
- Founded in: September 1998.
- Google CEO: Sundar Pichai
India will have 850 million Online Users by 2025 as per the survey by Boston Consulting Group.
- As per the Boston Consulting Group India will have 850 million online users by 2025.
- This is because of the growth in India with Reliance Jio 4G.
- India took eight years to reach 250 million 3G connections.
- But Reliance Jio 4G added 100 million connections in just seven months.
28th July 2017 Current Affairs – Obituary
Karnataka former CM Dharam Singh passes away.
- Former Karnataka Chief Minister Dharam Singh passes away on Thursday.
- He was at the age of 80.
- He had suffered a heart attack as was admitted in MS Ramaiah hospital where he died.
- His on Ajay Singh is MLA from Jevargi Constituency.
About Dharam Singh
- He is the 17th CM of Karnataka State from 2004 to 2006.
- He is the member of Karnataka legislative assembly for seven consecutive terms.
( Questions Asked from Above Mentioned Details Only )