Latest 31st July 2017 Current Affairs are here. Job seekers are advised to read Today Current Affairs News 31st July 2017. We have provided every happening in details. Therefore, if you are preparing for Sarkari Naukri, IAS, IPS, UPSC, RRB, and other Banking Exams, go through the entire article. Reading Today’s Current Affairs Events 2017 will help you know about Important News Updates and Highlights. Practising General Knowledge questions daily will improve your knowledge and will help you to prepare well for any competitive exams. Therefore, read Daily Current Affairs & GK Questions and qualify yourself in the upcoming competitive exams with a good score. For every government exams, General Knowledge sections are the most important and scoring section. Prepare well and gather in-depth information about each occasion.
Read the whole article to know the. Also, get Sports, Appointments, and Awards, Obituary News in this article.
Highlights of Today’s National or International News
- 2017 BRICS National Security Advisors meeting took place in China.
- Canara Bank launched its first Digital Banking Branch at Bengaluru.
- Freedom fighter K.E Mammen Passed away.
- Srilanka and China sign $1.5 billion Hambantota Port Deal.
- Delhi Metro is the first metro system to become completely green in the world.
- The US successfully tests missile intercept system
- A new prime minister will be chosen by Pakistan on Tuesday.
- Lanco to sell office rental biz for Rs 1k cr.
- Sunil Subramaniam is the new Administrative Manager of Indian Cricket Team.
- Maharastra Government announced no integrate coaching for next academic year.
- Indian Overseas Bank made an offer to Bharat Bill Payment system which is introduced by NPCI.
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is been given a role as interim Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- DRDO made a development of India’s first unmanned tank Muntra.
National News – 31st July 2017 Current Affairs
Maharastra Government announced no integrate coaching for next academic year.
- State School Education Minister Vinod Tawde made an announcement that government will not allow any integrate coaching from the next academic year.
- The government made a decision to close all the institutions and Junior colleges that are running the Coaching Classes.
- BJP legislator Ashish Deshmukh has risen concern over the issue first.
Delhi Metro is the first metro system to become completely green in the world
- The Delhi Metro Railway Corporation (DMRC) has become the world’s first completely ‘green’ Metro system.
- Delhi Metro has secured the platinum rating for adherence to green building norms for its 10 residential colonies from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Gurugram, Faridabad, Noida and Ghaziabad in National Capital Region (NCR).
- It is the world’s 12th longest metro system in length and 16th largest in ridership.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has financed 60% of the project cost in the form of the soft loan under Clean Development Mechanism (CDM).
Latest Current Events of July 31, 2017 – International
A new prime minister will be chosen by Pakistan on Tuesday.
- Pakistan Parliment will elect the new prime minister to replace the old premier, Nawaz Sharif.
- The Supreme Court on Friday has disqualified 67-year-old Sharif for his dishonesty and the corruptions.
- Pakistan Muslim league Nawaz is given a charge as the prime minister for now.
31st July 2017 Current Affairs – The US successfully tests missile intercept system.
- American Forces have successfully tested the missile interception system.
- The US has a hopes to set up on the Korean peninsula following the trail days after North Korea seconds test of an ICBM.
- The American test of the THAAD System a medium range missile launch from US Air Force C-17.
- They said it was the 15th Successful intercept in 15 tests for the weapon system known as THAAD.
Business News – Today Current Gk Updates
Canara Bank launched its first Digital Banking Branch at Bengaluru.
- Canara Bank which is on target of moving to paperless banking has made a launch to its first Digital Banking Branch.
- The First Digital Banking Branch took place at MG Road Bengaluru.
- It has given a name of CANDI which will provide end to end experience to customers.
- The most attractive feature of Digital Branch is a humanoid robot that addresses the basic queries of customers.
Lanco to sell office rental biz for Rs 1k cr.
- The Lanco Group is having talks to sell its commercial office space business to southern builder DivyaSree Developers.
- Divya Sree the strong contender to acquire Lanco Hills Technology park is made a plan to develop 7.8 million sqft special economic zone and non-SEZ office spaces at Manikonda.
- Lanco has taken a launch of their office claiming to make it the country tallest skyline and corporate hub.
Indian Overseas Bank made an offer to Bharat Bill Payment system which is introduced by NPCI – 31st July 2017 Current Affairs
- Indian Overseas Bank has made an offer to Bharat Bill Payment System to make an introduction of National Payments Corporation of India to Customers.
- BBPS is an integration bill payment system that offers inter operatable online bill payments to customers.
- The services make have Online Payments of Electricity, Telecommunication, DTH, Water and Gas Bills.
- Indian Overseas Bank is one of the three public sector banks to get approval from RBI for providing this service.
Agreement News on Today Current Updates
Srilanka and China sign $1.5 billion Hambantota Port Deal.
- Srilanka Government has made an agreement to sell a 70 percent stake in a $1.5 billion port to China.
- The agreement took place between the government run Srilanka port Authority and the state run China Merchants Port.
- The Cabinet has made an approve to the agreement after a nearly six-month delay.
31st July 2017 Current Affairs – Appointment
Sunil Subramaniam is the new Administrative Manager of Indian Cricket Team.
- Sunil Subramaniam takes the appointment as the administrative manager of the Indian Cricket Team for a one year tenure.
- Subramaniam will join the team before the second cricket test against Srilanka in Colombo.
- He has been in the role for a one-year agreement.
About Suni Subramaniam.
- He played 74 matches for Assam and Tamil Nadu and has taken 285 wickets.
- Sunil also captained Tamil Nadu in Ranji Trophy and is a National Cricketer Academy Certified Coach.
Latest Current Affairs Today – Defence News
As per 31st July 2017 Current Affairs, the DRDO made a development of India’s first unmanned tank Muntra.
- The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has come out with Muntra, India’s first unmanned, remotely operation tank at its Chennai lab.
- It has taken a launch in three variants Muntra-S, Muntra-M and Muntra-N for surveillance, mine detection and reconnaissance in areas with nuclear and biological threats.
- It is also likely to be useful in Naxal-hit areas.
- Muntra-S is the country’s first tracking unmanned ground vehicle (tank) which is made for the development of unmanned surveillance missions.
- Muntra-M is for detecting mines and Muntra-N is for operation in areas where there is nuclear radiation or biological weapon risk.
( Questions Asked from Above Mentioned Details Only )