6th June 2017 Current Affairs: We have updated the Current Affairs 6th June 2017 on this page. Practice Today Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers – 6th June 2017. Download 06th June 2017 Current Affairs Today pdf. Stay tuned to our page Current Affairs 2017 to get the daily gk updates, general awareness questions.
Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers – 6th June 2017
- World Bank shows 7.2% has the Growth Rate of India in 2017.
- Nepal has signed a mega hydro project deal with China Company.
- Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister has inaugurated a new bridge on Savitri River.
- Urban Development Minister launched the source segregation campaign at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi.
- Character artist in the Hindi cinema of the 1950s and the 60s, Shivraj has passed away recently.
- Champions Trophy: India defeated Pakistan by 124 runs.
- Ganeshan Neelakanta Iyer, First Indian is the member of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) URC.
- ISRO will launch India’s heaviest satellite using launch vehicle GSLV Mark III D-1.
- B Sai Praneeth, Indian Shuttler has won Thailand Grand Prix Gold title.
6th June 2017 Current Affairs – National Affairs
On World Environment Day, the Kerela State Govt plants one crore saplings
Kerala State Government has taken the historic decision on the World Environment Day. The Government plants one crore saplings for planting distribution across the Kerala state. Kerala People have actively taken part in this ‘Green Kerala Mission’. The theme of World Environment Day 2017 is ‘Connecting People to Nature’.
Indian Army will open up women in combat roles
Indian Army will allow the combat positions for women. Currently, in the medical, legal, educational, signals and engineering wings of the Army women are employed. Earlier, Women are not allowed due to operational concerns and logistical issues for combat positions. In the following countries, women are allowed for combat roles.
India has test-fired first all weather tracked-chassis QR-SAM
Finally, India has successfully test fired the Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile (QR-SAM), the first weather tracked chassis. It has fired from a mobile launcher at Integrated Test Range at Chandipur. DRDO Defence Research and Development Organisation and BEL Bharat Electronics Limited has designed this Quick Reaction Surface-to-Air Missile (QR-SAM).
Also, read: 6th June 2017 GK Questions
Today 6th June 2017 Current Affairs – International Affairs
China welcomes PM Modi’s positive remark on China-India border
China welcomes the Prime Minister Modi remarks on China-India border. Between two countries host of issues including:
- JeM leader Masood Azhar a terrorist by UN
- Beijing blocking Nuclear Suppliers Group of India’s membership
- $50 billion China and Pakistan Economic Corridor
ISRO will launch the Indian heaviest Rocket GSAT-19
India will launch the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV) Mark III rocket. The rocket flies 43.43 meters height and 640 tons of mass. It is a three-stage heavy lift launch vehicle having two solid strap-ons. ISRO has designed the GSLV Mk III.
Practice: 6th June GK Quiz 2017
6th June 2017 Current Affairs – Business News
BHEL proposed 79% dividend for FY 17, which is highest in 3 years
State-run power equipment maker, BHEL proposes an equity dividend of 79% for the year 2016 – 17 including 40% interim dividend paid earlier. BHEL has achieved double-digit growth in the year 2016-17.
India Tops the Global Retail Development Index
Finally, India tops the 2017 Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) titled ‘The Age of Focus‘. India has won the top rank on ease of doing business in the retail sector among 30 countries. This is the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI) 16th edition.
Today 06th June 2017 Current Affairs Quiz and GK Updates
- World Environment Day is observed on 05th June.
- Real Madrid team has won the UEFA Champions League titles.
- Sai Praneeth has won the Thailand Grand Prix Gold Title.
- AP Vizianagaram has received the MGNREGA National Award.