Read Today 7th August 2017 Current Affairs. We have given the latest updates on the ongoing present and latest national news and international news. Take today Gk Questions on latest current updates. By reading this Current affairs candidate can score good marks in UPSC, IBPS, SSC and various other Exams. We have provided with today Gk Quiz and Gk Questions on today latest current News. Applicants can have a good look at the current events happening around the world by reading this article.
❯❯ Take 7th August 2017 Gk Quiz
❯❯ Read 7th August 2017 Gk Questions
Current Affairs 7th August 2017 – National, International and Various Updates
- From 1st October Aadhaar number is mandatory for the registration of death.
- For Development of North-Eastern Region, the first meeting of the Japan-India Coordination forum took place in New Delhi.
- Arun Jaitley the Finance Minister announces new ETF Bharat -22 Sectoral Cap set at 20%.
- Akshay Kumar the Bollywood actor is the brand Ambassador of the Swachh Bharat Mission in UP.
- Rajiv Kumar the next vice chairman of NITI Aayog.
- Qatar becomes first Arab Country to offer permanent residency to noncitizens.
- Indus Bank became the 6th Indian Bank whose market capitalisation score past the Rupee 1 Lakh crore-mark.
- Vijender Singh beats Zulipkar Maimaitiali to win WBO Oriental Super Middleweight title.
- Harry Potter actor Robert Hardy dies at the age of 91.
- Maharastra Government dedicates 10 motorbike ambulances.
- Jayanth Sinha in Bengaluru launches the India’s First Heli-taxi service.
National News – 7th August 2017 Current Affairs
For Development of North-Eastern Region, the first meeting of the Japan-India Coordination forum took place in New Delhi.
- The First Meeting of Japan-India Coordination Form for Development of North-Eastern Region took place in New Delhi.
- The aim of this meeting is that they discussed the Connectivity and Road development.
- This road connectivity is for Inter State Roads & Major District roads.
- They also had a discussion about the Disaster Management, Food Processing, Organic Farming.
Maharastra Government dedicates 10 motorbike ambulances
- Chief Minister of Maharastra Devendra Fdnavis dedicates 10 motorbikes ambulances with primary facilities to help patients during an emergency situation.
- Due to huge traffic in Mumbai, the government of Maharastra has taken this step of motorbike ambulances.
- CM said that it will help the people who are in emergency cases.
Jayanth Sinha in Bengaluru launches the India’s First Heli-taxi service.
- Bengaluru will become the first city in the country to provide a helicopter taxi service.
- The Civil Aviation Minister Jayanth Sinha made an announcement about this.
- The service will be operated by Thumby Aviation Private Limited who has partnered with Bangalore International Airport Ltd.
- It will be in operation from Kempegowda International Airport and the Electronic City Area.
Latest Current Events – International News
Qatar becomes first Arab Country to offer permanent residency to noncitizens.
- Qatar cabinet made an approval a draft law making permanent residency available to some non-citizens.
- With this Qatar becomes the first Gulf Arab state to make permanent residency available to some non-citizens.
7th August 2017 Current Affairs – Economy Updates
Indus Bank became the 6th Indian Bank whose market capitalisation score past the Rupee 1 Lakh crore-mark.
- Indus Bank is the sixth Indian Bank to Join the elite club of lenders that have seen their market capitalisation.
- They have seen the market capitalisation soar past the Rs 1 trillion mark.
- HDFC Bank is the country most valued bank with a market cap of Rs 4.6 trillion.
- Reliance Industries in India’s is the most valued company in the market.
Today latest Gk Updates – Appointments News
Rajiv Kumar the next vice chairman of NITI Aayog – 7th August 2017 Current Affairs
- Dr Rajiv Kumar takes the appointment as the new vice chairman of NITI Aayog.
- This comes after the five days of the Vice chairman Arvind Panagariya made an announcement that he is quitting.
- Kumar is currently the founding director of Pahle India Foundation.
- He is the chancellor of the Gokhale Institute of Economics and Politics in Pune.
Akshay Kumar the Bollywood actor is the brand Ambassador of the Swachh Bharat Mission in UP.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath made an announcement of the appointment of Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar as the brand ambassador.
- He made an announcement that Akshay Kumar is the brand Ambassador of the Swachh Bharat Mission in the state.
Sports News – Gk Quiz Updates
Vijender Singh beats Zulipkar Maimaitiali to win WBO Oriental Super Middleweight title.
- Indian Star Vijender Singh defeats Zulipikar Maimaitail of China to retain his WBO Asia Pacific Super Middleweight Title.
- The Haryana Pugilist has extended his winning streak in the professional arena to nine bouts
|Read 5th August Current Affairs|
|More Current Affairs|