Current Affairs 19th June 2020 – A brief details of daily affairs updated here. The covered information will support exam takers to score good marks in the general knowledge section. With the research of news article, popular websites, & youtube channels, our 19th, June 2020 Current Affairs page created. With the reference of our daily affairs, applicants can able to answer the maximum General Knowledge Questions. It makes the applicants familiar with current world updates.
To score good marks in the general knowledge section applicant should familiar at least last six months current affairs 2020. The difficult here is it hard to memorize rather than remembering. To do that applicant have to do the multiple revisions regularly. It is the only way to keep you updated with daily affairs. We recruitment.guru updating the Current Affairs Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis. So the applicant who unable to spend time to read the article every day can make use of our, monthly current affairs pdf. Attempting various free general mock test series will help you to check your knowledge level and identifies areas of strength and weakness.
Important Current Affairs Topics – Daily Affairs 19th June 2020
With research many questions paper, experts advice our, general current affairs topics listed below. Based on that, the Daily Affairs 19th June updated.
- Important Dates and Events
- Appointments News
- Resignations and Retirements News
- Agreements News
- Defense News
- Other Important Updates
- National News
- International News
- Sports News
- Awards News
- Obituary News
Top Current Affairs 19th June 2020 – General Knowledge Quiz
- Every year World Sickle Cell Awareness Day celebrated in 19th June
- Every year World Sauntering Day celebrated in 19th June
- Karnataka Bank tied with Universal Sompo General Universal Company to launch health insurance policy to cover COVID-19
- The lending process fully digitalized by Bank of Baroda
- TATA AIA Life Insurance connected with Easy consultancy services to offer paperless Adhar KYC Service
- Volkan Bozkir elected as 1st Turkish President in 75th UN General Assembly
- India elected as a Non-Permanent member of UN Security Council for 2021-22
- SARAL Housing Loans launched by ICICI Home Finance
- Security exchange bank of India made an amendment on SAST Regulations to enhance promoters shares
- Reserve Bank of India Proposes new rules for Housing Finance Companies to increase Min NOF to 20 crores.
- The Parliament of Kyrgyzstan’s confirms Boronov as new prime minister
- NASA Scientists have observed the fifth state of matter in space for the 01st time.
- Former Lok Sabha MP Madhavrao Patil passes away
- Debut Novel of Megha Majumdar – “The Burning”
Importance of Reading the Daily Current Affairs 2020
To score good marks in the general knowledge section applicant should be familiar with the things happening around the globe. Most of the questions creators will look at those things, based on that they will create exam questions. Our Daily Current Affairs created and updated based on the mentioned strategy. So the applicants can able to answer all the questions asked in the GK Sections. Also, we are providing Free GK Mock Test by completing those they can easily find out their strength and weakness.
- It covers all important news & updates of the respective day
- All information in one place so, the exam preparation is easy
- Applicants become familiar in recent news happening around the globe