Current Affairs 21 & 22 June 2020 – A brief details of daily affairs updated here. The covered information will support exam takers to score good marks in the general knowledge section. With the research of news article, popular websites, & youtube channels, our 21 & 22 June 2020 Current Affairs page created. With the reference of our daily affairs, applicants can able to answer the maximum General Knowledge Questions. It makes the applicants familiar with current updates of the world. It is essential for Bank Exam, Entrance Exam & Other Competitive exam preparation.
To score good marks in the general knowledge section applicant should familiar at least last six months current affairs 2020. The difficult it hard to memorize rather than remembering. To do that applicant have to do the multiple revisions regularly. It is the only way to keep you updated with daily affairs. We recruitment.guru updating the Current Affairs Daily, & Monthly basis. So the applicant who unable to spend time to read the article every day can make use of our, monthly current affairs pdf. Attempting various free general mock test series will help you to check your knowledge level and identifies areas of strength and weakness.
Important Current Affairs Topics – Daily Affairs 21 & 22 June 2020
With research many questions paper, experts advice our, general current affairs topics listed below. Based on that, the Daily Affairs 21 & 22 June 2020 updated.
- Important Dates and Events
- Appointments News
- Resignations and Retirements News
- Agreements News
- Defense News
- Other Important Updates
- National News
- International News
- Sports News
- Awards News
- Obituary News
Top Current Affairs 21 & 22 June 2020 – General Knowledge Quiz
- Every year June 20th Observed as West Virginia Admission Day.
- The Odisha Raja Parba – A Celebration for Womanhood and Menstruation.
- Former RBI Governor Mrs Urjit Patel Elected as the Chairman of National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP).
- MoHUA Signs MoU to Engage SIDBI for providing Micro-Credit Facility to the street vendors.
- Niti Aayog Forms Panel Led – Invented to create a Job Platform for Migrant Labours.
- Officials of Enforcement Agencies attend 32nd Pragmatic EAG Plenary Meeting (2020) by FATF
- France commits 200 Million Euros for Indias COVID-19 response.
- Global Status Report on Preventing Violence Against Children 2020 – says nearly 1 billion children affected by physical or sexual violence due to the inability of the countries to protect them.
- The Reserve Bank of India & Four other banks doubles the withdrawal limit to 1 lakh.
- Export and Import Bank of India increased the line of credit of USD 20.10 million to the government of Nicaragua for re-construction of Aldo Chavarria Hospital.
- Hyundai Motor of India linked with HDFC bank to offer 1st line Auto Retail Financing to the customers.
- SATYABHAMA portal launched by Union Minister Pralhad Joshi to promote R&D in the Mineral and Mining Sector.
- The International Tennis Federation ITF elected Niki Kalayanda Poonacha for ITF Men’s Tennis Panel.
- Best Social Worker & Freedom Fighter Vidyaben Shah Passes away.
Importance of Reading the Daily Current Affairs 2020
To score good marks in the general knowledge section applicant should be familiar with the things happening around the globe. Most of the questions creators will look at those things, based on that they will create exam questions. Our Daily Current Affairs created and updated based on the mentioned strategy. So the applicants can able to answer all the questions asked in the GK Sections. Also, we are providing Free GK Mock Test by completing those they can easily find out their strength and weakness.
- It covers all important news & updates of the respective day
- All information in one place so, the exam preparation is easy
- Applicants become familiar in recent news happening around the globe