Daily Current Affairs April 28
Have complete information about National News by reading below Current Affairs April 28
PM Narendra Modi launches Van Dhan Scheme to increase tribal income.
- The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi launches a scheme called Van Dhan Scheme of Ministry of Tribal Affairs and TRIFED. The scheme launched on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti at Bijapur Chhattisgarh.
- A scheme launches to change the economic system of tribal-rural.
- In this Van Dhan Scheme, 10 Self Help Groups of 30 Tribal will involve.
NITI Aayog announces the launch of the Atal New India Challenges.
- The Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) of the NITI Aayog announces the launch of the Atal New India Challenges today.
- With this mission, they will bring the new innovations and technologies to the people.
- Participants showing their capability, potential, and intent to productive technologies will be awarded by a prize money of Rs one Crore.
In India, Google ranked as the most trusted internet brand.
- Google, the Online Search Engine has become the most trusted Internet Brand in India.
- Recently the TRA Brand Trust Report 2018 has been released which showcases the trusted brands in India.
- With 1.2 trillion searches per year, Google ranked first, followed by the Facebook, Amazon, and eBay.
- Snapdeal saw the biggest falls in trust this year. It fell by 142 ranks.
Latest International Current Affairs April 28 Updates from around the globe.
Trump Administration terminated the temporary protection status for the 9,000 Nepalese Residents.
- Recently, the Trump Administration has announced the termination of the Temporary Protection Status (TPS) for the Nepalese people.
- This announcement can affect the 85 percent of people I.e., 8,950 who is living in New York.
- After the decision, the people need to either go back to Nepal or will face deportation.
- However, the Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen M Nielsen has determined to suspension the termination for 1 year.
Myanmar has introduced Quarter Tical Gold Coins.
- The Central Bank of Myanmar is introducing quarter tical gold coins.
- The launch of new coins with the new design is to meet the high demands.
- New coins are been engraved with portrait of Late National Hero and Father of the Nation of modern-day Myanmar General Aung San.
- General Aung San was the father of Myanmar’s state counselor Aung San Suu Kyi.
Business & Finance News
Check out the latest trending business Current Affairs April 28 updates by reading the news.
Indian Government has decided to acquire RBI’s stake in National Housing Bank.
- The Indian Government will be acquiring the stake of Reserve Bank of India in Housing finance regulator National Housing Bank (NHB).
- Currently, the RBI holds 100 percent stake in the NHB.
- The stake transfer will be cash neutral and there will be no cash outgo.
- They have come up with the changes in the National Housing Bank Act, 1987 and launched the Finance Bill 2018 for the transfer of RBI’s stake in the NHB.
Guterres appoints a special envoy for Myanmar in Refugee Crisis.
- Christine Schraner Burgener, a Swiss Diplomat has been appointed as the special envoy for Myanmar by the United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres with conflict resolution experience.
- A position was vacant at the end of 2016.
- The last envoy for Myanmar was an Indian Diplomat Vijay Nambiar.
India agrees to send Buddhist relics for Vesak in Sri Lanka.
- For the Vesak festival, India has agreed to send the Buddhist relics from Sarnath to Sri Lanka.
- It is the first journey of relics from Sarnath to Sri Lanka, and for this, a special agreement has been made.
- A whole journey will be displayed publically for four days at Temple Trees in Colombo.
- India has taken this initiative second time to exhibit the sacred relics of Lord Buddha in Sri Lanka. The first time, they exhibit the Kapilavastu relics in the year of 2012.
Current Affairs April 28 is bringing you with Records, titles and other updates from the world of sports.
2021 Champions trophy to take place in India.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) has decided that the 2021 Champions Trophy event will be held in India.
- They have decided to convert the 2012 Champions Trophy into a World T20 event.
- Earlier it was an eight-team ODI, now it would be a 16-team event in the shortest format.
CSIR, awarded with the National Intellectual Property Award 2018.
- In the category of “Top R&D Institution/ Organization for Patents and Commercialization” The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is awarded by the National Intellectual Property (IP) Award 2018.
- Girish Sahni, DG of CSIR and Secretary of DSIR received the award at the hands of Mr. Duresh Prabhu, Minister of Commerce and Industry.
- The distribution of award takes place at a function organized by the Indian Intellectual Property Office and Confederation of Indian Chambers of Commerce in New Delhi.
Links Related to Current Affairs April 28:
|Current Affairs | 27-April-2018||Current Affairs | 26-April-2018|
|April 2018 Current Affairs||Current Affairs PDF March 2018|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|
Applicants desiring to get Government Jobs can check the complete details regarding Current updates from above links. Aspirants can read the latest Current Affairs, and also attempt Current Affairs Quiz given here. Practicing these quiz can help them to crack any competitive exams. Make use of our Current Affairs April 28 and current affairs India 2018 to score good marks in the exams. Candidates will be benefited with the free month wise Current Affairs PDF and Updates available here for free download. The Free Quizzes & GK Questions available in this Affairs Section will help all the job seekers to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This current affairs daily page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru. Make use of Current Affairs April 28.