Daily Current Affairs April 30
Read the complete details regarding the National News provided below Current Affairs April 30
Shirui Lily Festival concludes in Manipur.
- The 2018 Manipur’s Shirui Lily Festival happened in Ukhrul district.
- The festival was sponsored by the department of tourism, Manipur to spread awareness about the conservation of the endangered Shirui Lily and promote the district of Ukhrul as a tourist destination in Manipur.
- This festival also aims to promote afforestation and sustainable tourism and supported by NEC.
Maharashtra Government has signed MoU with British Council.
- British Council completed its 70 years in India and is UK’s (United Kingdom’s) international culture and educational arm.
- As per the agreement, British Council will train 30,000 teachers in the English language in Maharashtra.
- Previously they have already trained to more than 100000 teachers.
- The philanthropic arm of Tata Group, the Tata Trusts will provide funding to provide training to 30000 teachers.
Chief Minister of Sikkim becomes India’s longest serving CM.
- Sikkim’s Chief Minister, Pawan Chamling became India’s longest-serving Chief Minister.
- After surpassing the record of Jyoti Basu, who served as the Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1977 to 2000.
- Pawan Chamling became the Chief Minister of Sikkim in December 1994.
Check the Latest International Current Affairs April 30 Updates from around the globe.
Important Highlights from PM Modi China Visit.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in New Delhi airport after a two-day informal summit meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Wuhan.
- The External Affairs Minister, Sushma Swaraj visited the airport to receive PM Modi.
- With this summit, both the countries underlined the importance of maintaining peace and tranquility in all areas.
South and North Korea committed to Denuclearization in Historic Summit.
- The leaders of both, South and North Korea agreed to pursue a permanent peace and the complete denuclearization of the divided peninsula.
- Both of them also agreed to end hostile activities between the two nations.
- Also, from now, they also agreed to joint participation in sporting events, including Asian Games 2018.
Check out the latest defence Current Affairs April 30 updates by reading the news.
LCA Tejas successfully fires Air-to-Air BVR Missile.
- Light Combat Aircraft (LCD) Tejas has been fired successfully air-to-air beyond visual range (BVR) missile.
- Tejas has shown its overall capability as an effective combat jet and inched closer to receive final operational clearance.
Appointment and Resigns Affairs
Gauri Sheoran, Shooter became the brand ambassador for Haryana’s Health Programs.
- A government of Haryana has appointed the international shooter Gauri Sheoran as the brand ambassador for their two health-related programs.
- The Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has announced the decision at the measles-rubella (MR) vaccination campaign.
- The campaign was about to provide vaccination to about 80 lakh children aged between 9 to 15.
Narinder Chauhan, the next brand ambassador of India to the Czech Republic.
- Narinder Chauhan is an Indian Foreign Service Officer (IFS), became the brand ambassador of India to the Czech Republic.
- At present, she is the brand ambassador of India to the Republic of Serbia.
Krishan Kumar appointed as the next brand ambassador of India to the Kingdom of Norway.
- Krishan Kumar became the brand ambassador of India to the Kingdom of Norway.
- He is an Indian Foreign Service Officer of the 1984 batch.
- At present, he is the brand ambassador of India to the Czech Republic.
Current Affairs April 30 is bringing you with Records, titles and other updates from the world of sports.
Dalmia Bharat signs MoU with India to maintain heritage sites.
- Dalmia Bharat Limited has signed a MoU with the Tourism Ministry to take up Red Fort and Gandikota Fort under the ‘Adopt a Heritage’ project.
- For the next 5 years, Dalmia Bharat takes care the operations and the maintenance of these heritage sites.
NHAI inks pact with Macquarie.
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) entered into a pact with Macquarie for the upcoming road projects under the highway monetization drive.
- With this agreement, it becomes one of the highest FDI in highways.
Gujarati poet Sitanshu Yashaschandra selected for the 2017 Saraswati Samman.
- Gujarati poet Sitanshu Yashaschandra has been selected for the Saraswati Samman for 2017.
- This award will announce by the K K Birla Foundation.
- The award carries a cash prize of Rs 15 lakhs, a citation, and a plaque.
- He wrote 10 books of plays and 3 books of criticism.
Links Related to Current Affairs April 30:
|Current Affairs | 29-April-2018||Current Affairs | 28-April-2018|
|April 2018 Current Affairs||Current Affairs PDF March 2018|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|
Candidates preparing for the Government Jobs can check the complete details regarding Current Affairs from above links. It is very important to stay updated with the latest Current Affairs, and also attempt Current Affairs Quiz provided here. Practicing daily quiz can help them to crack any competitive exams. Make use of our Current Affairs April 30 and current affairs India 2018 to score good marks in the exams. Aspirants can definitely make use of this and also get benefited with the free month wise Current Affairs PDF and Updates available here for free download. The Free Quizzes & GK Questions available in this Affairs Section will help all the job seekers to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This current affairs daily page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru. Make use of Current Affairs April 30.