Current Affairs June 2017: Candidates we have gathered the Valuable Information for all who are preparing for Competitive Examinations. Here we have given the full June 2017 Current Affairs Explanation and Highlights along with Pdf. The Current Affairs of June 2017 helps candidates to crack the Government & Competitive Exam like IBPS, SBI, RRB Etc., Students can also find the June Current Affairs 2017 Pdf from This Page. We also Provided the June 2017 Current Affairs pdf download.
Current Affairs June 2017 Highlights
Current Affairs June 2017 Pdf
Current affairs June 2017- Date-wise Collections
|Date||Current Affairs News||Current Affairs Questions||Current Affairs Quiz|
(June 2017 Current Affairs – Current Affairs of June 1st to 30th)
Current Affairs of June 2017 In English
Modi lay the foundation stone of bullet train project.
- Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi and Japan’s PM Shinzo Abe will lay the foundation stone for the bullet train project in September 2017.
- The speed of Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train is 320 km per hour. The Project will complete within five years i.e., by the end of the year 2022.
India – Srilanka first Joint Research Symposium in Colombo
- Taranjit Singh Sandhu, High Commissioner of India and Sri Lanka’s Minister of Science, Technology & Research Susil Premajayantha has inaugurated the Joint Research Symposium recently.
- India and Srilanka have funded research programs. Minister will hold the outcome of Symposium.
India has signed 12 Agreements with Germany
- 12 memoranda of understanding (MoU) has been signed between PM Modi and German Chancellor Angela Merkel India and Germany.
- Out of 12 Agreements, nine include for joint declarations of intent and three MoU.
- Germany’s BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research) and Ministry of Skill Development has agreed upon this agreement.
Amul signed MoU with ISRO for fodder acreage estimation
- For fodder acreage estimation using satellite observation and space technology, Amul has signed Mou with ISRO.
- The ISRO will be useful to identify the food crops and fodder crops at village areas.
- It will also locate village areas to cultivate wastelands for green fodder cultivation.
Current Affairs of June 2017
RBI will introduce the new Re 1 currency note
- Reserve Bank of India will introduce the one rupee currency note.
- The government of India will print this note under the act of Coinage Act, 2011.
- The Note colour will be pink and green. Oil exploration rig ‘Sagar Samrat’ will also be printed on the screen.
World Bank Report: India ranks 120th among 131 nations
- As per the World Bank released the report it is clear that India ranks 120th among 131 countries in women workforce based on ‘India Development Report’.
- Women participation in Workforce is 27% which is lower than Brazil and China.
Missile Prithvi-II Test Fired Successfully
- Prithvi-II, the land version of the short range surface–to–surface ballistic missile has been successfully test-fired from a defense base off Odisha coast.
- Strategic Forces Command (SFC) of the Indian Army with DRDO has test fired this missile.
India and Russia Signed 5 Pacts
- India and Russia have signed 5 agreements after the delegation talks between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
June Current Affairs 2017
The US to Withdraw from the Paris Climate Deal.
- President Donald Trump has come across the announcement that the United States is going to withdraw from the historic 2015 Paris Accord.
- This accord is hurting the country and economy very badly.
- Trump has also stated that he is open for a “new transaction” on terms that are fair to the US.
- The Paris Agreement on Climate Change came into existence from November 2016.
Telangana state Government Launches T-Wallet.
- The TS State govt has launched the service names “anytime anywhere digital payment option for everyone”.
- People who do not have mobile phones can avail this feature.
- Also, the public who do not have smartphones can use the wallet for transactions using MeeSevacenters.
SEBI Approves Airtel and Telenor Merger – Current Affairs June 2017
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) has given the permission to the Bharti Airtel to merge with the Telenor (India) Communications Private Ltd.
Mouma-Manika has become the First Indian Pair to reach Quarterfinals in World TT Championships
- India’s Manika Batra and Mouma Das have become the first Indian pair to reach the quarterfinals of the World Table Tennis Championships.
- The World Table Tennis Championships is held in Dusseldorf.
- The next World Table Tennis Championships will be held in Budapest in the year 2019.
(June 2017 Current Affairs – Current Affairs of June 1st to 30th)
Current Affairs From June 2017
Nirupama Rao is appointed as the Public Policy Fellow to US think-tank.
- Former Indian Ambassador to the US Nirupama Rao is the public policy fellow at a Washington-based think tank.
- She will work on a project on the Sino-India ties.
- She is the first woman ambassador to China and the first woman spokesperson for the Ministry of External Affairs.
Vinay Dube is the new CEO of Jet Airways.
- Current Affairs June 2017: Vinay Dube is the New CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Jet Airways.
- After the resignation of the Cramer Ball, he is the CEO. Presently, he is working as the senior vice president of Asia Pacific with Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Delta Air Lines is one of the world’s largest and most profitable airlines.
BRICS media forum opens in Beijing.
- The BRICS nations first media forum has opened in Beijing.
- BRICS Summit involves Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa countries.
- In recent years, the role and status of BRICS countries have been consistently increasing.
Scientists have discovered the Hottest known planet in universe
- Current Affairs June 2017: 650 light years from Earth, there is the hottest known planet – Scientists Statement.
- This hottest planet is warmer than most stars in the universe and sports a giant, glowing gas tail like a comet.
- Researchers said that “the Jupiter-like planet orbits a massive star KELT-9 every day and a half”
Tamil Nadu has signed MoU with Centre: Hosur, Neyveli to have low-cost flight Services
- In the presence of Chief Minister K Palaniswami, the Tamil Nadu State Government has signed a MoU with the Civil Aviation Ministry for the implementation the scheme.
- Tamil Nadu Government will set up low-cost flight services under “Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik” (UDAN) scheme.
June Current Affairs 2017 Details
Lakshmi Vilas Bank appointed B K Manjunath as the Part-time Chairman
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank has appointed B K Manjunath as the Part-time Chairman for 3 years.
- Currently, he is the member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank got approval from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and informed stock exchange.
Kutwal has won the gold at world chess championship for differently-abled – Current Affairs June 2017
- A railway employee in Pune Division, Shashikant Kutwal has won the gold medal at the 17th World Individual Chess Championship for differently-abled.
- Kutwal belongs to Baramati Tehsil and was appointed with the Central Railway through sports quota in 2000.
Rafael Nadal has won the historic 10th French Open title
- Nadal, 31 years old had a tough fight with the Stan Wawrinka to win the French Open for the first time since 2014.
- Rafael Nadal is the first player in tennis’s Open era to win the same major title 10 times.
- Now, Nadal has 15 Grand Slam titles in his career.
Latest June Current Affairs 2017
Paytm appoints vice-president Amit Sinha as COO of Paytm Mall
- Current Affairs June 2017: Paytm has appointed Amit Sinha as the chief operating officer (COO) of its e-commerce business Paytm Mall.
- Currently, Amit Sinha is working as the vice-president overlooking business and human resources at One97 Communications Ltd.
- Sinha has been associated with Paytm since December 2007.
Paytm Vice President Amit Sinha takes appointment as a COO
- Amit Sinha, the Vice President of Bussiness and Human Resource at Paytm’s Parent Co the takes appointment as the Cheif Operating Officer (COO) of Paytm Mall.
- Now, he will take charge on the operation of Paytm Mall.
World’s largest floating Solar Farm launched in China
Current Affairs From June 2017
China has launched world’s largest floating solar farm consisting 160000 panels.
- It is a waterborne plant which will generate 40 megawatts at one time.
- It could supply electricity for over 15,000 homes.
- The plant is built in Huainan City, Anhui Province.
Indian girl Padmalaya Nanda is the Little Miss Universe Internet 2017
- A 12-year-old Padmalaya Nanda from Odisha state has become the youngest girl to bag the “Little Miss Universe Internet 2017” and “Little Miss Actress” crowns at the Little Miss Universe 2017.
- The Little Miss Universe Internet 2017 held at the port city of Batumi in Georgia.
World’s smallest and Cheapest Private Jet in the USA
Current Affairs Events June 2017
The World’s smallest and cheapest private jet Vision Jet launched in the USA.
- The Vision Jet can haul five adults up to 1,150 miles at 28,000 feet.
- It is the only private jet to be built completely out of carbon fiber.
- Vision Jet is the only jet with a whole-plane parachute
Indian origin Leo Varadkar becomes the Ireland’s youngest Prime Minister.
- Leo Varadkar is recently elected as the Irish Prime Minister.
- He is the first Indian Origin premier.
- He has shown a clean victory over Enda Kenny Former Prime Minister of Irish.
Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and Palestine on agriculture cooperation.
- Union Cabinet under the leadership of Minister Shri Narendra Modi has made an approval of Memorandum of Understanding between Ministry of Agriculture.
- The collaboration mainly focuses on the agriculture cooperation.
June 2017 Current Affairs Information
IDBI Bank only Public Sector Bank to get High Rating for Code Compliance.
- The Banking Codes and Standards Board of India 2017 has done the rating of Banks for the code compliance.
- According to the ratings only 1 out of 26 public and 8 out of 17 private sector banks.
- Citibank, HSBC and Standard Chartered Bank are the three foreign banks which got high ratings.
- The Headquarters of IDBI is in Mumbai.
Neeru Chadha the first Indian women Member of ITLOS
- Current Affairs June 2017: On 15th June 2017, Neeru Chadha, a nominee from India elected as the first Indian Woman Member of ITLOS (International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea).
- Chadha is an international law expert who got 120 votes.
- The votes of Chadha were recorded to be the highest in the group of Asia Pacific.
- She has been elected as the ITLOS Judge for the term of nine years i.e from 2017 to 2026.
Current Affairs 2017 June Updated
Switzerland sign an agreement of automatic information exchange with India
- Switzerland signed an agreement with India for automatic sharing of information on the accounts of Indians in Swiss bank as of September 2018 and onwards.
- India and Switzerland sign this agreement to fight back the money cached overseas.
- Current Affairs June 2017: They are not ready to share any details which relate to the accounts prior to this period.
- While the first such exchange will happen in the month of September in the year 2019.
- Switzerland and India also sign the ‘Joint Declaration’ for implementation of AEOI.
- This ‘Joint Declaration’ provides that both countries will start collecting the data in accordance with the global standards in the year 2018 and will exchange it for the year 2019 onwards.
Taj hotel to be first Indian building to get a trademark.
- Taj Mahal Palace, one of the iconic buildings in Mumbai becomes the first building in India which will get the trademark.
- The main aim of this move is to protect the distinctiveness of the building.
- This building is built before the building of Gateway of India.
- The Taj Palace now joins the other big properties such as the EiffeTowerer and the Empire State Building that already have the trade
June 2017 Current Affairs
French President Macron launches ‘Tech Visa’ program for the woo tech industry.
- Current Affairs June 2017: The President of France Emmanuel Macron launched a fast-track 4-year residence permit for entrepreneurs and their families.
- The name of the program is ‘French Tech Visa’.
- Macron said that they want the innovators, the pioneers, the entrepreneurs of the world to go to France and work there with them on all possible innovations
India again nominates Justice Dalveer Bhandari to ICJ
- India has taken a decision to renominate Justice Dalveer Bhandari as a judge in the International Court of Justice.
- On April 27, 2012, he appoints as a judge in ICJ.
- It is also reported that his term will expire on 5 February 2018.
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani inaugurates first Afghanistan-India air corridor.
- The President of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani inaugurates the first air-corridor between Afghanistan and India.
- Ghani said in the ceremony that the aim of the corridor is to make Afghanistan an exporter country.
- He said that as the country is not an exporter, the country’s poverty will not be eliminate soon.
- Through Pakistan, it is allowed to send only the limit goods into India, but the imports from India are not allowed to send along the route.
Current Affairs of June 2017
Mangalyaan completes 1000 Earth days in its orbit
- On 19 June 2017, the maiden interplanetary mission of ISRO completes 1000 Earth days in its orbit on 19 June 2017, well beyond its mission life design of six months.
- The Colour Camera of Mars is one of the 5 scientific payloads, onboard MOM.
- It has produced more than around 715 images so far.
- Further, India is now planning to return to Mars with Mangalyaan 2.0. India is also planning for a new mission to Venus that will happen after the year 2020.
Hike Messenger becomes the partner with Yes Bank for launching in-app Wallet- Current Affairs June 2017
- Hike Messenger and Yes Bank have become partners for launching a new feature of in-app Wallet.
- Current Affairs June 2017: Now over 100 million people can transfer money, pay bills and recharge mobile phones using this messaging platform Hike.
- The payment feature will work with the Yes Bank.
- In India, Hike has become the first messaging platform to launch such payment facility feature.
NASA for the first time tests ROSA on Space Station
- For the first time, NASA is testing the effectiveness of a flexible
- Roll-Out Solar Array (ROSA) on the space station.
- It is smaller in size and lighter in weight than the other traditional panels.
- ROSA has photovoltaic cells that convert light into electricity.
Current Affairs June 2017 Updates
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu inaugurates the World’s Highest Rail Track at Leh.
- Suresh Prabhu inaugurates the 3,300 meters high, an important rail project which is to become the world’s highest rail track, overtaking China’s Qinghai and Tibet Railway line.
- The Leh rail network is known for its all-weather services and is one of the four major railway connections by the defense ministry along the China border.
- The estimated cost of the project is Rs 157.77 crore.
- This project is initiated to make a direct railway connection of Leh to Himachal Pradesh.
- This rail line will also connect all major locations between Leh and Bilaspur, such as Tandi, Koksar, Sunder Nagar Mandi, Upshi, Keylong, Karu, and Manali.
China launches its first ‘next generation’ bullet train
- China CRRC crop announces the launch of China’s fastest self-developed bullet train ‘Fuxing’.
- The bullet train has a maximum speed of 400 km per hour.
- Current Affairs June 2017: The train will complete the journey between the two big cities of China, Shanghai, and Beijing in just two hours.
- Also, it consumes only 10 percent of energy which is less than the country’s other bullet trains.