Daily Current Affairs March 20
Have complete information about National News by reading below Current Affairs March 20
Bhawana Kanth became the 2nd women pilot of Indian Air Force to fly solo in a fighter aircraft.
- Bhawana Kanth, the flying officer became the second Indian Air Force pilot to fly a fighter aircraft solo.
- She flew in a MiG-21 “Bison” Aircraft from Ambala Air Force Station.
- The Bison has the highest landing and take-off speed in the world with 340kmph.
- Avani Chaturvedi was the first Indian women to fly a fighter aircraft solo.
The inauguration of first India-Japan workshop on Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) in New Delhi.
- Rajiv Kumar, Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog inaugurated the First India-Japan Workshop on Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR).
- The workshop was organized by the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) and Government of Japan.
- Vice-Chairman underlined the collaboration between the two ancient Asian civilizations of India and Japan.
- He also speaks about the impact of the disaster on development.
- Further, he discussed the undertakings to reduce disaster risk by strengthening resilience, through a six-pronged approach to Risk Identification, Preparedness, Risk Reduction, Financial Protection, Societal Awareness, and Resilient Reconstruction.
Latest International Current Affairs March 20 Updates from around the globe.
FIFA has lifted the three-decade-old ban on Iraq for hosting International Football matches.
- Recently, the FIFA has lifted its three-decade ban on Iraq for hosting International Football.
- The cities include are Arbil, Karbala, and Basra.
- Iraq will be hosting Qatar and Syria for a friendly tournament in Basra starting on March 21.
- Iraq has not played full internationals on home turf since its 1990 invasion of Kuwait.
Li Keqiang re-elected as China’s Prime Minister for his second term.
- Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang re-elected for his second term.
- Zhang Youxia and Xu Qiliang were elected as the Vice Charman of the Central Military Commission headed by Xi.
- Newly-elected President of China, Xi signed his first presidential decree by appointing Li as Premier.
- Li Keqiang is the second-ranking leader in China after President Xi.
Business News – March 20, 2018 Current Affairs
Check out the latest trending business Current Affairs March 20 updates by reading the news.
Amazon India launches a six fulfillment centers in India.
- Amazon India is investing in six specialized Fulfilment Centers (FCs) in India.
- The states include is Pune, Gurugram, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Lucknow, and Mumbai.
- Now, Amazon India has a network of 15 Fulfilment Centers.
- They are also expanding its existing storage capacity in Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
- With this launch, Amazon India is expecting faster delivery to customers across more than 6,500 pin codes in the country.
Appointments Updates – March 20
Read the Latest Current Updated on March 20.
Ravindra Rao appointed as the new CEO of Reliance Asset Reconstruction Company.
- Reliance Asset Reconstruction Company (RARC) appinted its new Chief Executive Officer named Ravindra Rao.
- Ravindra Rao succeeds Asokan Arumugam, who is retiring after delivering four years of commitment at the helm at RARC.
- Ravindra has an experience of 22 years in consumer lending spanning across risk management, distribution, compliance, technology, and operations.
Rakesh Makkar appointed as the CEO of Fullerton India Home finance.
- Fullerton India Home finance appoints Rakesh Makkar as the new Cheif Executive Officer.
- He has been associated with the company from last few years.
- He was holding the Senior Management position in Fullerton India Home finance.
- Now, Rakesh is responsible for building the brand, driving the corporate strategy for the firm, and scaling up business volumes.
Sports Updates – Current Affairs March 20
Current Affairs March 20 is bringing you with Records, titles and other updates from the world of sports.
India’s Purva Barve won the Women’s Singles title at the Israel Junior 2018.
- Purva Barve won the Under-19 Women’s Singles title at the Israel Junior 2018 Badminton Tournament at Israel.
- She defeated Russian Anastasiia Pustinskaia in three sets.
- She has been the winner of other games, such as Israel Junior 2017, Italian Junior International 2017, and Russian Junior White Nights 2017.
Vidarbha has won the Irani Cup in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Vidharbha has grabbed their second title of the domestic season by winning the Irani Cup in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
- Vidharbha posted 800/7 in the first innings.
- Other players, like Wasim Jaffar (286), Ganesh Satish (120), and Apoorv Wankhade (157 not out) did a great job in the field.
Links Related to Current Affairs March 20:
|Current Affairs | 19-March-2018||Current Affairs | 18-March-2018|
|March 2018 Current Affairs||Current Affairs PDF Feb 2018|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|
Candidates hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about the Current updates from above links. You can read some latest Current Affairs, and attempt Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Make use of our Current Affairs March 20 and current affairs India 2018 for better scoring in exams. Users will be benefited with the free month wise Current Affairs PDF and Updates available for download. The Free Quizzes & GK Questions available in this Affairs Section will benefit all the career hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This current affairs daily page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru. Make use of Current Affairs March 20.