Daily Current Affairs March 3
Have complete information about National News by reading below Current Affairs March 3
Vietnam president arrives in Delhi on a 3-day visit.
- Vietnam President Tran Dai Quang arrived in New Delhi on Friday on a three-day visit to India at the invitation of his Indian counterpart President Ram Nath Kovind.
- The Vietnam is an important partner in Southeast Asia and is currently the country coordinator for India with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- India-Vietnam trade stood at $6.24 billion in fiscal 2016-17 and the two sides have agreed to raise this to $15 billion by 2020.
Belagavi gets 1st Kannada mayor in 5 yrs.
- The Belagavi City Corporation got its first Kannada-speaking mayor in five years.
- The 58-member corporation is broadly divided into two linguistic groups without any political affiliations.
- Megha and Minaxi withdrew their nominations and extended their support to Madhushri Pujari, who defeated Shanta 31-23.
Indian Navy ship led by all-women crew reaches Cape Town in South Africa.
- An all-women crew leading the Indian Navy Sailing Vessel (INSV) Tarini on Friday docked at a port in Cape Town in South Africa.
- During the last phase of its maiden voyage to circumnavigate the globe.
- After reaching Cape Town, the vessel has covered the first four legs of its voyage.
- The vessel’s passage through the Indian, Pacific and Atlantic oceans so far, has witnessed winds in excess of 60 knots and waves up to 7 metres high.
India, the US working together on regional, maritime security.
- The US is working with India on a range of issues including regional and maritime security.
- Chief Pentagon spokesperson Dana White said our goal is to ensure that we are working together on an array of issues with respect to regional security.
- Therefore the more we can have a conversation not only about Afghanistan and the future of Afghanistan.
Latest International Current Affairs March 3 Updates from around the globe.
Pakistan can do more to combat terrorism, says Pentagon.
- Pakistan can do more to combat terrorism, the Pentagon said on Friday.
- The US has repeatedly said that Pakistan is not taking action against terror groups like the Haqqani network and the Taliban.
- Last month, the US froze some $2 billion in security assistance to Pakistan.
China legislative session starts today, govt attacks West.
- The annual session of China’s top advisory and legislative bodies will begin in Beijing from today.
- Where 11 proposed constitutional amendments, including the scrapping of presidential two-term limit, are to be ratified.
- The CPPCC has 2,158 members who act as national political advisors for China’s executive, legislative and judicial organs.
Check out the latest trending business Current Affairs March 3 updates by reading the news.
Xiaomi to expand to more European markets following the launch in Spain.
- Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi Technology Co said it was planning to enter more European markets following its debut in Spain.
- Senior vice president Xiang Wang said for the first time in Xiaomi history, we launched products to cover all three channels.
- Xiaomi was carefully planning its entry into more markets in western Europe, he said.
Arcelor Mittal to form a joint venture with Nippon Steel to buy India’s Essar Steel.
- Arcelor Mittal SA said on Friday its India unit would form a joint venture with Japan’s biggest steelmaker Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp.
- They are ready to buy Indian steelmaker Essar Steel India Ltd, which is undergoing bankruptcy proceedings.
- ArcelorMittal unit ArcelorMittal India Pvt Ltd submitted a plan to India’s National Company Law Tribunal.
Resignations and Retirements Updates
BCCI’s junior national selection chief Venkatesh Prasad resigns.
- Prasad wrote to top BCCI officials and CoA, tendering his resignation from the post with immediate effect.
- He revealed that the BCCI’s conflict of interest clause was the prime reason for his resignation.
- Prasad indicated that he wants to return to coaching.
Current Affairs March 3 is bringing you with Records, titles and other updates from the world of sports.
Shubhankar Sharma fires 65 to grab the 2nd spot at WGC-Mexico Championship.
- Indian golfer Shubhankar Sharma savoured a dream debut at the World Golf Championships-Mexico Championship.
- He fired a sizzling six-under 65 to grab the tied second place after the opening round.
- He is now one shot behind leader Louis Oosthuizen.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic set to leave Manchester United at end of the season.
- Jose Mourinho says Zlatan the striker is likely to leave Manchester United at the end of the season.
- Ibrahimovic, 36, is out of contract at Old Trafford at the end of the current campaign and has been heavily linked with a move to MLS club Los Angeles Galaxy.
- Ibrahimovic has made only seven appearances for United this term, scoring just once in a shock League Cup.
Check out the latest Obituary Updates by reading Current Affairs March 3 updates.
Tripura minister Khagendra Jamatia passes away.
- Khagendra Jamataia, Tripura Fisheries and Cooperation minister died at a hospital in New Delhi.
- Jamatia was CPM candidate from the Krishnapur constituency in the February 18 assembly election.
- Jamatia joined the CPM in 1983, was a party MLA for six consecutive terms since 1988.
Noted Oriya bhajan singer Arabinda Muduli passes away.
- Noted Oriya musician, lyricist and bhajan singer Arabinda Muduli has passed away.
- Born in 1961, Muduli won hearts of people by singing devotional songs and bhajans.
- The bhajan maestro’s body will be taken to his native village in Khurda and then to Swargadwar Puri where his cremation will be done.
Links Related to Current Affairs March 3:
|Current Affairs | 02-March-2018||Current Affairs | 01-March-2018|
|March 2018 Current Affairs||Current Affairs PDF Feb 2018|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|
Candidates hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about the Current updates from above links. You can read some latest Current Affairs, and attempt Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Make use of our Current Affairs March 3 and current affairs India 2018 for better scoring in exams. Users will be benefited with the free month wise Current Affairs PDF and Updates available for download. The Free Quizzes & GK Questions available in this Affairs Section will benefit all the career hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This current affairs daily page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru. Make use of Current Affairs March 3.