Daily Current Affairs March 30
Have complete information about National News by reading below Current Affairs March 30
HAL to get Tejas key parts from private players.
- State-owned defence manufacturer Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd is looking to significantly increase the involvement of private companies in manufacturing Tejas.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has already roped in private players including L&T to make key components for 123 Tejas Mark 1 and 1A light combat aircraft.
- In the long run, HAL plans to play the role of a system integrator with private firms doing most of the manufacturing, the sources said.
Isro set to place GSAT-6A in orbit on Thursday.
- When GSLV Mk-II successfully places communication satellite GSAT-6A into orbit on Thursday.
- It will give Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) and the Indian Armed Forces a shot in the arm.
- Isro sources said they will be validating systems including high thrust Vikas engine, which may eventually be used during the launch of Chandrayaan-2.
Now, transgenders can file tax online.
- The income tax e-filing website has been modified to accept returns from those with transgender Aadhaar cards.
- Transgender persons can now file their income tax returns on the e-filing website of the Department of Income Tax.
- Till now, the website did not accept the Aadhaar numbers of many transgender persons.
Siddaramaiah to contest Karnataka assembly poll from Chamundeshwari constituency.
- Karnataka chief minister Siddaramaiah on Thursday said that he would contest the assembly elections from Chamundeshwari constituency in Mysuru.
- Siddaramaiah was reacting to JDS state president HD Kumaraswamy expressing scepticism over his contesting from Chamundeshwari constituency.
- Speaking to reporters, Kumaraswamy had predicted Siddaramaiah’s loss if he contests from Chamundeshwari.
Railways announce 20,000 additional jobs, now has 110,000 vacancies to fill.
- The railways will recruit 20,000 more people, in addition to filling up 90,000 vacancies announced earlier, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal said on Thursday.
- The available vacancies have now been increased to 1,10,000 from previously 90,000, he said in a tweet.
- “110,000 jobs in Railways for youth: One of the world’s biggest recruitment drive gets even bigger,” Goyal wrote on Twitter.
- Officials said more than two crore individuals have applied for different posts in railways in response to the jobs announcement earlier this year.
Latest International Current Affairs March 30 Updates from around the globe.
PM Modi to address select diaspora event in London.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address a scaled-down, invitation-only event in London on April 18 during his visit to the UK.
- The event, known as Bharat Ki Baat, Sabke Saath, will take place at a venue in Westminster.
- Modi’s address at the Wembley stadium is considered one of his most successful outreaches to the large Indian diaspora.
China taking first steps to pay for oil in Yuan this year.
- China is taking its first steps towards paying for imported crude oil in yuan instead of the US dollar.
- Shifting just part of global oil trade into the yuan is potentially huge.
- Oil is the world’s most traded commodity, with an annual trade value of around $14 trillion, roughly equivalent to China’s gross domestic product last year.
- A pilot programme for yuan payment could be launched as early as the second half of this year, two of the people said.
President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi reelected for the second term.
- Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi is reelected for a second term with a sweeping majority, garnering nearly 92 percent of vote share.
- Sisi’s only challenger and al Ghad party chief Moussa Mostafa Moussa was able to get only three percent of vote share.
- Praising voters for huge turnout late Wednesday, Sisi posted their photos on social media.
Check out the latest trending business Current Affairs March 30 updates by reading the news.
India to have 478 million mobile internet users by June 2018.
- The number of mobile Internet users in India is likely to reach 478 million by June, a report published on Thursday said.
- The number of mobile Internet users increased by 17.22 percent from December 2016 to reach 456 million users by December 2017.
- The report attributed the popularity of the mobile Internet in the country to its affordability.
Tata Power to sell defence business to Tata Advanced Systems for Rs 2,230 crore.
- The Tata Power Ltd said on Thursday it will sell its defence business to Tata Advanced Systems for Rs 2230 crore.
- Tata Power’s defence unit, Strategic Engineering Division, manufactures and assembles missile launchers.
- The sale to the Tata Group’s aerospace and defence arm comes at a time when the salt-to-software conglomerate.
Flipkart looks to sell movie tickets, expand online groceries business.
- India’s largest online retailer Flipkart Ltd is expanding its fledgeling online groceries business even as it plans to sell movie tickets ahead.
- It is proposed takeover of the company by American retailer Walmart Inc., three people aware of the developments.
- Arch-rival Amazon India has piloted its food retail business in Pune.
- Billion was launched in mid-2017, as part of a push to bring new users to Flipkart by selling low-priced products.
Current Affairs March 30 is bringing you with Records, titles and other updates from the world of sports.
Bengaluru FC give one-year extension to Dimas Delgado.
- Bengaluru FC has handed a one-year contract extension to playmaker Dimas Delgado.
- It will see him with the Blues till the end of 2018-19 season, the club announced on Thursday.
- The Santa Coloma de Gramanet-born midfielder said his experience at the club has been amazing so far and his in ISL and AFC Cup was memorable.
- He has also made a total of 1,120 passes in 17 ISL games with an outstanding passing accuracy of 77 percent.
Kane Williamson appointed Sunrisers Hyderabad captain for IPL 2018.
- Kane Williamson takes the appointment as captain of Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) for the 11th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
- Williamson replaces David Warner, who recently stepped down from the position after being handed a one-year ban by Cricket Australia (CA).
- In 15 matches, he has scored 411 runs at 31.62 with three half-centuries.
- SRH will open their IPL 2018 campaign against Rajasthan Royals on April 9.
Ex-Atalanta coach Emiliano Mondonico dies.
- Former Atalanta, Fiorentina and Torino coach Emiliano Mondonico has died at the age of 71 after losing his battle with cancer.
- He led Torino to the Italian Cup in 1993 and the UEFA Cup final in 1992.
- He also guided Atalanta to the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup Winners’ Cup in 1988 when they were still competing in Italy’s second tier.
Links Related to Current Affairs March 30:
|Current Affairs | 29-March-2018||Current Affairs | 28-March-2018|
|March 2018 Current Affairs||Current Affairs PDF Feb 2018|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|
Candidates hoping to get Government Jobs can get more details about the Current updates from above links. You can read some latest Current Affairs, and attempt Current Affairs Quiz which helps you to crack various Competitive Exams. Make use of our Current Affairs March 30 and current affairs India 2018 for better scoring in exams. Users will be benefited with the free month wise Current Affairs PDF and Updates available for download. The Free Quizzes & GK Questions available in this Affairs Section will benefit all the career hopefuls to get their desired Sarkari Naukri. This current affairs daily page is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitment.guru. Make use of Current Affairs March 30.