Current Affairs Questions December 21 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 21 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 21 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 21 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
1. The government says there is no plan to abolish articles 35A and which article?
2. Cabinet approves which bill in the parliment recently?
A. Consumer Protection Bill
B. Sales Tax Bill
C. Property Protection Bill
D. Insurance Bill
3. Lok Sabha passes which bill in the parliment recently?
A. Consumer Protection Bill
B. Indian institute of petroleum and energy bill
C. The requisitioning and acquisition of immovable property amendment bill
D. Immovable Property Bill
4. Govt approves Rs 1300 cr for skill development in which sector?
C. Textile sector
5. Who will initiate right to play for children bill in the parliment today?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Rajnath Singh
D. Amit Shah
6. India to be part of a summit on which country nuclear crisis?
B. North Korea
C. South Korea
7. Which country bans New Year celebrations at Istanbul’s iconic Taksim Square?
C. Saudi Arabia
8. Which country did jets carry out multiple drills around Taiwan?
9. Xiaomi announced that it has integrated a new payment option powered by which company on its e-commerce platform?
B. Google Tez
10. Which mobile operator company to shut operations in six circles from January 30, 2018?
Current Affairs Questions December 21 2017 – GK Quiz Questions Dec 21st 2017
11. Which company appoints Barney Harford as their new chief operating officer?
12. Chandika Hathurusingha takes charge as which country cricket coach?
A. Sri Lanka
13. M. P. Veerendra Kumar who resigned from Rajya Sabha is from which state?
B. Tamil Nadu
C. Madhya Pradesh
14. India has signed a MoU with which country for Rakhine State’s development?
15. Subrahmanyam Jaishankar has been Foreign Secretary of India since?
16. IAF issues request for proposal to which aerospace company for 83 Tejas aircraft?
A. Drone Aerospace Systems
B. Honeywell Aerospace
C. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D. Altran India
17. India thrashes which country with 10-0 in SAFF U-15 Women’s Championships?
18. SAFF U-15 Women’s Championships is taking place in which country?
19. Which city is set to host 2022 Commonwealth Games host?
A. Gold Coast
20. The 2018 Common walh Games will take place in which city?
B. Gold Coast
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 20-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 20-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|