Current Affairs Questions December 25 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 25 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 25 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 25 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
1. Former President of India Pranab Mukherjee presented which award to 56 children?
A. National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement
B. National Bravery Award
C. Dr A P J Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards
D. NGO Awards
2. Which becomes the first Indian city to have its own logo?
3. Which city in the US has its own logo?
B. Los Angeles
D. New York
4. Jai Ram Thakur will be the new CM of which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Himachal Pradesh
5. Who is the first PM from India to attend World Economic Forum?
A. Narendra Modi
B. I. K. Gujral
C. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
D. Manmohan Singh
6. Who won RK Nagar bypoll elections in Tamil Nadu?
A. M. K. Stalin
B. TTV Dhinakaran
C. Edappadi K. Palaniswami
7. TTV Dhinakaran who won RK Nagar bypoll elections in Tamil Nadu is from which party?
A. All India Anna Dravida Munnetra
C. Pattali Makkal Katchi
D. Tamil Maanila Congress
8. Which city in Iraq celebrates first post-Islamic State Christmas?
9. World’s largest amphibious aircraft is manufactured by which country?
10. Which country said they will develop an oil field near Iraqi capital?
Current Affairs Questions December 25 2017 – GK Questions
11. According to JLL’s latest report, Mumbai stands in which position on world’s costliest premium office list?
12. According to JLL’s latest report, Delhi stands in which position on world’s costliest premium office list?
13. According to JLL’s latest report, which city stands first on world’s costliest premium office list?
C. New York
D. Hong Kong
14. Natural gas likely to come under GST in which year?
15. Who became the youngest player to play for India in T20Is?
A. Washington Sundar
B. Rishabh Pant
C. Sanju Samson
D. Shreyas Iyer
16. Galym Zharylgapov Boxing Tournament took place in which country?
17. Indian boxers won how many gold medals at Kazakh tourney?
18. Which became the first Premier League club to score over 100 goals in 2017?
A. Manchester City
B. Manchester United
19. Liverpool scored 106 goals in which calendar year?
20. Which Chinese company to develop an oil field near Baghdad under an accord with Iraq?
A. Saudi Aramco
B. ZhenHua Oil
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 24-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 24-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|