Current Affairs Questions December 10 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 10 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 10 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
December 10th 2017 Current Affairs Gk Questions
1. Who read Newton‘s derivation of Kepler’s laws to the Royal Society?
A. Frederick III
B. Alastair Cook
C. Edmond Halley
D. Albert Roca
2. Wheich was the first country to adopt the metric system?
A. United States
3. When did the Spanish-American War end?
4. Which treaty ended the Spanish-American War?
A. Treaty of Palestine
B. Treaty of Edinburgh
C. Treaty of Paris
D. Treaty of Poland
5. The first Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to founder of which organization?
A. Red Cross
B. First Aid
6. Martin Luther King Jr. was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in?
7. Union government to issue Universal ID cards to ________?
A. differently abled people
B. SC/ ST
D. Blind people
8. Indian Railways will offer rewards for __________?
A. Clean maintenence
B. Multiple bookings
C. cashless ticket bookings
9. Raipur celebrates two-day of ________?
A. Aadivasi Mahotsav
B. Business Summit
C. Global Investors Meet
D. Statehood day
10. Southeast Asia connectivity summit to be held in?
C. New Delhi
Current Affairs Questions December 10 2017 – Today GK Quiz Questions
11. $64 million worth of bitcoins stolen from Slovenian firm __________?
12. Who is the president of France?
A. Emmanuel Macron
B. Nicolas Sarkozy
C. Francois Mitterrand
D. Jacques Chirac
13. The Maldives and China signed ____ agreements?
14. Patanjali Ayurved set to manufacture __________ equipment?
A. Solar Energy
B. Wind Farm
15. Who is the Union Minister of Industry and Commerce?
A. Sushil Kumar
B. Praful patel
C. Ananth Kumar Hegde
D. Suresh Prabhu
16. Who is the chief minister of Assam?
A. Gopinath Bordoloi
B. Sarbananda Sonowal
C. Bimala Prasad Chaliha
D. Golap Borbora
17. Who is the Home Minister of India?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Smriti Irani
C. Ravi Shankar Prasad
D. Manohar Parikkar
18. Raman Singh is the chief minister of?
19. Who is the MD & CEO of Patanjali Ayurved?
A. Pavan Madhav
B. Prashant Iyer
C. Acharya Balakrishna
D. Baba Ramdev
20. Who is the Union Health and Family Welfare Minister?
A. JP Nadda
B. Ananth Kumar Hegde
C. Ashraf Khan
D. Ravi Shankar Prasad
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 08-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 08-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|