Current Affairs Questions December 11 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 11 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 11 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
11th December 2017 GK Quiz Questions – Today GK Questions
1. National Congress party to name whom as their president today?
A. Prakash Babanna Hukkeri
B. Santokh Singh Chaudhary
C. Rahul Gandhi
D. Abhijit Mukherjee
2. Indian National Congress was founded in which year?
3. As per the recent report of National Crime Records Bureau which state has the highest rate of gang rapes in the country?
C. Uttar Pradesh
4. India’s first-ever mobile food testing laboratory was launched in which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
D. Andhra Pradesh
5. Manohar Parrikar is the chief minister of which state?
6. Which city in India is getting its first AC local enters?
7. Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the chief minister of which state?
A. Madhya Pradesh
8. Google celebrates Nobel prize winner Max Born’s which birth anniversary with a doodle?
9. Quantum Mechanics hero Max Born was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics in which year?
10. Which country holds the military parade celebrating victory over Islamic State?
D. Saudi Arabia
Current Affairs Questions December 11 2017 – General Knowledge Questions
11. Which country imposes new sanctions on North Korea?
B. South Korea
12. Which company is likely to acquire music recognition app Shazam?
13. Qatar signs $8 billion deal to buy 24 typhoon fighters from which country?
D. United Kingdom
14. 10th Asian Championship 2017 is taking place in which country?
15. Australia defeated which country to win a gold medal in Hockey World League final?
16. Bangladesh cricket team appoints whom as their new test captain?
A. Soumya Sarkar
B. Mashrafe Mortaza
C. Shakib Al Hasan
D. Tamim Iqbal
17. Which football player equals historic Gerd Muller goal record?
A. Sergio Aguero
B. Lionel Messi
D. Cristiano Ronaldo
18. Gerd Muller scored how many goals for Bayern Munich between 1965 and 1979?
19. Noted Kathak exponent Dharamshi Shah was awarded the Gaurav Purashkar by the state government of Gujarat in which year?
20. Qatar is _____ country to sign a deal for Typhoon jets?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 10-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 10-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|