Current Affairs Questions December 12 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 12 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 12 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
General Knowledge Quiz Questions – Current Affairs Questions December 12 2017
1. Which country proposes $1 billion credit for connectivity with Asean?
2. Who is the Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways of India?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Suresh Prabhu
3. Which country urges India to line up behind China’s Belt?
4. Wang Yi, who had talks with Sushma Swaraj is from which country?
A. North Korea
B. South Korea
5. Who is Foreign Minister of Russia?
A. Sergey Lavrov
B. John Kerry
C. Dmitry Peskov
D. Sergey Shoygu
6. Rashtriya Janata Dal calls for Bihar Bandh on December?
7. Donald Trump tells which space research centres to send Americans to the moon?
8. Saudi Arabia, to cut oil exports to Asia from which month in the year 2018?
9. Which is the new tallest mountain in British Antarctic territory?
A. Broad Peak
B. Mount Hope
D. Mt Jackson
10. Novo Nordisk and Torrent launched a new branch for drugs in which state?
Current Affairs Questions December 12 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
11. Which stock market launches five new market cap-based indices?
C. Japan Exchange Group
12. Which network provider to provide mobile services in 2,100 uncovered villages in North East?
13.Who took charge as the Chairman and Managing Director of Air India?
A. Gupta Sharma
B. Rajiv Bansal
C. Mahesh Bhopal
D. Pradeep Singh Kharola
14. Afghanistan to play their first ever Test in which country?
15. Real Madrid to face which club in Champions league last 16 for the year 2017-18?
A. Paris Saint-Germain
B. Shakhtar Donetsk
D. Bayern Munich
16. Mt Hope the tallest mountain in the British Antarctic Territory (BAT) is ____ meters above sea level?
17. In which year did US astronaut Neil Armstrong become the first man to walk on the Moon?
18. Which union minister has launched a public procurement portal ‘MSME Sambandh’ for MSMEs?
A. Giriraj Singh
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Suresh Prabhu
D. D. V. Sadananda Gowda
19. Mehuli Ghosh, who has secured her women’s quota place for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games (YOG), is associated with which sports?
20. Barcelona to face which club in Champions league last 16 for the year 2017-18?
D. Manchester United
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 11-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 11-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|