Current Affairs Questions December 13 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 13 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 13 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
General Knowledge Quiz Questions – Dec 13 GK Questions
1. Eleventh WTO Ministerial Conference 2017 is taking place in which country?
2. Who will inaugurate world conference on Vedas in Delhi?
A. Venkaiah Naidu
B. Narendra Modi
C. Arun Jaitley
D. Rajnath Singh
3. India hold their first meet on strategic and defence ties with which country?
4. Which is the longest bridge in India?
A. Naranarayan Setu
B. Kolia Bhomora Setu
C. Bhupen Hazarika Setu
D. Bogibeel Bridge
5. Which telecommunication provider launches 4G services in Ladakh including Kargil, Dras and Leh?
6. Sikh-American Gurbir S Grewal is nominated as attorney general for which state in the US?
A. New York
B. New Jersey
7. Which country shuts its embassy in Yemen and evacuates its diplomats?
8. Maria Zakharova is Foreign Ministry spokeswoman for which country?
9. China marks its ____ anniversary of Nanjing Massacre today?
10. Warburg to buy how much percentage of stake in Bharti Telemedia for $350 million?
Current Affairs Questions December 13 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
11. BHEL commissions coal-fired power plant in which country?
12. Samsung India’s former Director of Sales Deepak Nakra joined which company?
13. BCCI appoints whom as the chief operating officer for NCA?
A. Sanjay Gupta
B. Ramesh Sharma
C. Sachin Tendulkar
D. Tufan Ghosh
14. Which Aerospace company to launch first reused rocket for NASA on Friday?
C. Blue Origin
15. Who becomes the first batsman to cross the 11-000 run mark in the T20 cricket?
A. Chris Gayle
B. AB de Villiers
C. Andre Russell
D. Brendon McCullum
16. Gayle became the first batsman to hit how many hundred in T20s?
17. As per International Hockey Federation Indian men’s hockey team is currently in which position?
18. As per International Hockey Federation Indian women’s hockey team is currently in which position?
19. Bhupen Hazarika Setu the longest bridge in India was inaugurated in which year?
20. Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts was established in which year?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 12-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 12-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|