Current Affairs Questions December 14 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 14 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 14 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 14 2017 – Today Current Affairs GK
1. Centre extends the deadline for linking Aadhaar with bank accounts too?
A. Mar 1
B. Apr 30
C. Mar 31
D. Feb 15
2. Centre extends the deadline for linking mobile with Aadhaar too?
A. Feb 6
B. Mar 31
C. Jan 17
D. Feb 25
3. Which submarine is dedicated to the nation today?
A. INS Viraat
B. INS Karanj (S21)
C. INS Aridhaman
D. INS Kalvari
4. Which country downplays India’s entry into Wassenaar arrangement?
5. Who is likely to inaugurate UP Investors Summit on Feb 21-22 the next year?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Amit Shah
C. Yogi Adityanath
D. Rajnath Singh
6. China denies building a tunnel to divert which river waters?
D. Yarlung Tsangpo
7. Pakistan to reveal China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) to the public on?
A. December 18
B. December 25
C. December 16
D. December 21
8. Which country to end gay marriage, just months after legalising it?
9. RBI imposes Rs 3 crore penalty on which bank?
A. Punjab National Bank
B. IndusInd Bank
C. ICICI Bank
D. IDBI Bank
10. IndiGo and which airlines will be put in bids for operating UDAN flights?
C. Jet Airways
D. Air India
Current Affairs Questions December 14 2017 – Today GK Quiz Questions
11. Google opens Artificial Intelligence-focused research centre in?
12. Who is named as Asian Boxing Confederation’s youth boxer of the year?
A. Sachin Siwach
C. Shashi Chopra
D. Ankushita Boro
13. Who retains WBO welterweight title with TKO win over Corcoran?
A. Keith Thurman
B. Manny Pacquiao
C. Terence Crawford
D. Jeff Horn
14. Who became the first player on the planet to cross the 200-run mark thrice in one-day internationals?
A. Rohit Sharma
B. Chris Gayle
C. Virender Sehwag
D. AB de Villiers
15. Which is the first team to achieve the 300-run mark in ODI history for the 100th time?
C. South Africa
16. Rohit Sharma scored two double centuries in ODI against which team?
A. New Zeland
C. Sri Lanka
17. Who is Pakistan Minister for Planning and Development?
A. Maryam Nawaz
B. Ahsan Iqbal
C. Khawaja Saad Rafique
D. Nawaz Sharif
18. INS Kalvari was built by which Company?
A. Mazagon Dock Limited
B. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers
D. Goa Shipyard
19. On which date did Rashtriya Janata Dal call for Bihar Bandh?
A. December 16
B. December 25
C. December 18
D. December 22
20. Which country has topped the latest Legatum Prosperity Index 2017?
D. New Zealand
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 13-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 13-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|