Current Affairs Questions December 15 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 15 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 15 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 15 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
1. BJD to celebrate it’s which foundation day in Puri?
2. Who is the founder of Biju Janata Dal Party?
A. Naveen Patnaik
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Baijayant Panda
D. Biju Patnaik
3. Which state government orders Deendayal Upadhyay logo on letter pads?
4. Alphabet’s X sells new wireless internet tech to which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Uttar Pradesh
5. Which country extends friendship to China-leaning Oli?
6. China and Pakistan are in contact controversial over which dam?
A. Kalabagh Dam
B. Diamer-Bhasha dam
C. Tarbela Dam
D. Gomal Zam Dam
7. World’s steepest funicular railway to open in which country?
8. Which country imposes new sanctions on North Korea?
A. South Korea
9. Which became the first country to switch off FM radio by a move to digital radio?
10. Disney is buying the large part of which company in a $52.4 billion deal?
C. 21st Century Fox
D. Star India
11. HDFC sells, invokes pledged shares of which company?
Current Affairs Questions December 15 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
12. Who takes the appointment as a new Ficci President?
A. Rashesh Shah
B. Pankaj Patel
C. Vijay Jasuja
D. Bhavish Aggarwal
13. Who is elected as Indian Olympic Association president?
A. Rohan Joshi
B. Rashesh Gupta
C. Mahesh Sharma
D. Narinder Batra
14. Which company joins hands with GE to make aircraft engine components?
A. Tata group
C. Reliance Communications
D. Idea Cellular
15. India and which country has signed a pact to boost cooperation in the health sector?
B. Western Sahara
16. Which company to work with IIT-Delhi to improve networks using AI?
17. Which company launches Azure Stack in India to expedite the transition to the cloud?
18. 61st National Shooting Championships is taking place in which state in India?
D. Andhra Pradesh
19. Mehuli Ghosh has won how many gold medals at National Shooting Championship?
20. Who is India Health Minister?
A. Prem Kumar Dhumal
B. J P Nadda
C. Ravi Shankar Prasad
D. Dharmendra Pradhan
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 14-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 14-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|