Current Affairs Questions December 16 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 16 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 16 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 16 2017 – Today GK Questions
1. Which state high court cancels government to rule on stringent tobacco pack warnings?
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. Railways to install CCTV cameras in 983 stations using which fund?
A. Nirbhaya Fund
B. Consolidated Fund
C. Contingency Fund
D. Public Fund
3. Who is Minister of Railways of India?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Rajnath Singh
C. Manohar Parrikar
D. Piyush Goyal
4. Who will take charge as Congress party President today?
A. Abhijit Mukherjee
B. Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
C. Rahul Gandhi
D. Amarinder Singh
5. Which state launches India’s first social audit law?
6. Which state cm approves 25% reservation for their state students in NLUO?
A. Uttar Pradesh
7. Naveen Patnaik is the chief minister of which state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
8. As per Pentagon, India is the most reliable regional partner of which country?
9. Russia’s presidential election to take place on?
A. March 10, 2018
B. March 18, 2018
C. April 1, 2018
D. February 21, 2018
10. Which country plans remote sensing satellites over south China sea?
Current Affairs Questions December 16 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
11. 60-million-year-old meteorite strike was discovered in which country?
C. United Kingdom
D. Northern Ireland
12. Oxford dictionaries declared which word as the word of the year?
13. Which country raises import tax on cell phones?
14. As per report which cell phone company may lose its sales at the end of 2018?
15. Who is elected as vice president of Ludhiana Management Association?
A. SS Bhogal
B. Mahesh Gupta
C. Ramesh Sippy
D. Vignesh Sharma
16. Which manager won November Premier League manager of the month award?
A. Arsene Wenger
B. Antonio Conte
C. Pep Guardiola
D. Jose Mourinho
17. Who became the first Egyptian to win Premier League player of the month award?
A. Ramadan Sobhi
B. Mohamed Salah
C. Mohamed Aboutrika
D. Mohamed Elneny
18. Pep Guardiola was named as Premier League manager of the month for ____ consecutive time?
19. Marco Polo del Nero, who got suspended by FIFA is football president of which country?
20. Who won BBC African Footballer of the Year for 2017?
A. Yacine Brahimi
B. Mohamed Salah
C. Yaya Toure
D. Riyad Mahrez
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 15-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 15-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|