Current Affairs Questions December 18 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 18 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 18 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 18 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
1. The government has decided to make the Inter-state e-way bill a must from?
A. Jan 18
B. Feb 14
C. Feb 1
D. Apr 8
2. Which state ranks first in prisoner’s web-based video hearing in courts?
3. Which state ranks second in the list in prisoner’s web-based video hearing in courts?
B. Madhya Pradesh
4. As per NCRB report which state tops in crimes by foreigners in 2016?
C. West Bengal
5. As per NCRB report which state tops second in the crimes by foreigners in 2016?
6. Which company with their AI is helping Indian farmers increase crop yields?
7. Who is the Union Minister for road transport and highways?
A. Nitin Gadkari
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Piyush Goyal
D. Devendra Fadnavis
8. Which state cm says the government will bring the anti-conversion bill soon?
A. Madhya Pradesh
9. Trivendra Singh Rawat is the Chief Minister of which state?
C. Jammu and Kashmir
10. Which country conducts the test flight of the second prototype of the passenger jet?
Current Affairs Questions December 18 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
11. North Korea marks the ____ anniversary of Kim Jong II’s death?
12. The US, Russian and which country crew takes off for International Space Station?
13. Which country allowed women to drive trucks and motorcycles recently?
B. Sri Lanka
D. Saudi Arabia
14. MSTC-Mahindra vehicle recycling plant likely to complete by which month in 2018?
15. UIDAI suspends which telecommunication company and its Payments Bank’s eKYC licence?
16. Who takes the appointment as SC Bar association president?
A. Dushyant Dave
B. Rajesh Metha
C. Vikas Singh
D. Kumar Sharma
17. Kaka who retired from football played for which national team?
18. Who becomes the second fastest Indian batsman to reach 4000 ODI runs?
A. Shikhar Dhawan
B. Rohit Sharma
C. Virat Kohli
D. Dinesh Kartick
19. Which Indian wrestler won gold at Commonwealth Wrestling Championships 2017?
A. Yogeshwar Dutt
B. Narsingh Yadav
C. Sushil Kumar
D. Vijender Singh
20. Which football club retains Club World Cup for Second consecutive time?
A. Manchester City
B. Real Madrid
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 17-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 17-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|