Current Affairs Questions December 19 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of Current Affairs Questions December 19 2017, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 19 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
Current Affairs Questions December 19 2017 – Today GK Questions
1. Who was the youngest British Prime Minister?
A. Frederick III
B. Alastair Cook
C. William Pitt
D. Albert Roca
2. When did BBC began overseas transmission?
3. When did the Dalai Lama flee from Tibet?
4. Whom did the Dalai Lama flee from?
5. When was the first radio message from space sent?
6. Who sent the first radio message from space?
A. Barack Obama
B. Dwight D. Eisenhower
C. Margaret Thatcher
D. Donald J Trump
7. When was the Sino-British Joint Declaration to transfer Hong Kong back to China signed?
8. Central Government extends time for public comments on _________?
A. Legalization of same sex marriages
B. Aadhar Registration
C. data protection framework
D. River linking project
9. The world record by stitching longest wedding dress train was created in?
D. United States
10. __________ is the Outgoing President of South Africa?
A. Basil Thompson
B. Cyril Ramaphosa
C. Jacob Zuma
D. Richard Mullally
Current Affairs Questions December 19 2017 – GK Quiz Questions
11. Bharati Airtel set to acquire ___________?
A. Yu Mobile
B. Tigo Rwanda
12. Who is the president of France?
A. Emmanuel Macron
B. Nicolas Sarkozy
C. Francois Mitterrand
D. Jacques Chirac
13. Who is the Chief Minister of Nagaland?
A. Y Vikheho Swu
B. SI Jamir
C. PB Acharya
D. TR Zeliang
14. Who is the governor of Nagaland?
A. PB Acharya
B. SI Jamir
C. Y Vikheho Swu
D. TR Zeliang
15. Who is the Union Minister of Industry and Commerce?
A. Sushil Kumar
B. Praful patel
C. Ananth Kumar Hegde
D. Suresh Prabhu
16. Who is the chief minister of Assam?
A. Gopinath Bordoloi
B. Sarbananda Sonowal
C. Bimala Prasad Chaliha
D. Golap Borbora
17. Who is the Home Minister of India?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Smriti Irani
C. Ravi Shankar Prasad
D. Manohar Parikkar
18. Raman Singh is the chief minister of?
19. Sarah Mullally was the Chief Nursing Officer for __________?
20. Chief minister Yogi Aditya Nath to inaugurate Lion Safari in ______?
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 18-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 18-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|