Current Affairs Questions December 2 2017 is here. Read the latest Today Current Affairs GK Questions. Read GK Today Questions regarding things around the world are well presented here. Aspirants who are preparing for Government Exams and Other Bank Exams can make use of these Questions and improve their General Knowledge. The First Step of Preparation to crack any Government Exam is Regular Practice of GK Questions and Answers, which are updated here. These General Knowledge Questions makes your preparation easy and helps you crack all the forthcoming Competitive Exams with a Good Score. We have covered almost all the GK Today Questions 2 December 2017 Current Affairs which make your preparation easy. You can Explore all the National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Business Updates here.
2nd December 2017 GK Questions – Current Affairs Today Questions
1. Which country has started the process to build 6 nuclear-powered attack submarines?
2. According to National Crime Records Bureau which is the safest city for women in India?
3. Who is Indian Navy Chief Admiral?
A. Robin K. Dhowan
B. Birender Singh Dhanoa
C. Arup Raha
D. Sunil Lanba
4. India took a lease of INS Chakra from which country?
5. Which state government adds Kapus to OBC and plans 5% quota for them?
A. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
Current Affairs Questions December 2 2017 – General Knowledge Quiz Questions
6. BJP Rishikesh Upadhayay elected as the first mayor of which city in Uttar Pradesh?
7. Which High Court asks the government to ban some social media apps?
8. Which country intercepts second Yemen missile in a month?
C. Saudi Arabia
9. The US formally opposes granting market economy status to which country at WTO?
10. Which country has made the free trade agreement with China?
GKToday Questions – Current Affairs Questions December 2 2017
11. Japan Emperor Akihito to abdicate the throne in which month in the year 2019?
12. Walmart has plans to add 50 new stores by which year in India?
13. Which company filed a case for the ban on sales of iPhones running Intel chips in the US?
14. Who takes re-appointment as Prasar Bharati Chairman?
A. A Suryaprakash
B. R. B. Choudary
C. S. A. Rajkumar
15. Which company has rolled out a new browser for Android and iOS?
D. Opera Mini
Current Affairs Questions December 2 2017 – Daily Current Affairs Quiz Questions
16. Which telecom company demonstrates 5G network on a high-speed train?
17. Which country beat England 2-0 in Odisha Hockey World League Final opener?
18. Which cricket club in England signed James Faulkner on a two-year T20 deal?
A. Lancashire cricket club
B. Yorkshire County Cricket Club
C. Nottinghamshire CCC
D. Middlesex CCC
19. Former Chief Justice of India Justice Adarsh Sein Anand was the Chairman of National Human Rights Commission from 2003 to which year?
20. Who is the President of the Maldives?
A. Ahmed Adeeb
B. Abdulla Yameen
C. Mohammed Waheed Hassan
D. Dunya Maumoon
|1. C||2. A||3. D||4. C||5. A||6. B||7. A||8. C||9. B||10. C|
|11. B||12. A||13. D||14. A||15. A||16. C||17. B||18. A||19. C||20. B|
Latest Current Affairs Search Links:
|News | Today Current Affairs||Quiz | Today Current Affairs|
|Questions | 01-Dec-2017||Current Affairs Quiz | 01-Dec-2017|
|Current Affairs November 2017||Current Affairs PDF | Nov 2017|
|Current Affairs 2017 & 2016||Current Affairs Quiz 2017 & 2016|